Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Partners (MxF Long and Short Term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
I have quite a few different role plays rolling around in my head, but i'll just put down the pairings and settings for now, the rest we can sort out!

Bold = me

Arthurian Themed - Also craving anything in the Dark Ages.
I have lately been craving something based on Arthurian legend. I am not interested in the Arthur described by Goffery of Monmouth and later Romance works, but rather the Arthur of the Annals Cambriae and Historia Brittonum. This Arthur is not living in a world of courtly love and chivalry, but rather in post Roman Britain that is struggling to defend itself from invaders. That being said I do not mind minor bits of magic and the like, but I would prefer that the setting be more akin to the Dark Ages. Right now I am open to discussion as to the pairings and plots that would be used in this.

Vikings
I would very much like to play something during he period of the Viking raids. I've been watching the show on the History Channel to much and it's been giving me cravings. Anyways! I am open to discussion for this plot.

World Wars
Really craving something during one of the world wars. I would very much like to role play as a bit of a swashbuckler type who perhaps captures and seduces a lady of status.

Fandoms Just going to list the fandoms I'm into... we can work stuff out from there * = craving

Star Wars ** - I have not done a good Star Wars plot in awhile. I am open to most eras but am really wanting to do something during the Rebellion era most of all.

Battlestar Galactica - I would like to play in the universe of the newer show. We could be on another battlestar or ship. Up to discussing some possible canon pairings. ******

Skyrim
Game of Thrones *****
  • (This is an AU plot) One plot I am really craving for this involves an OC of mine, Daeron Targaryen, the elder twin brother of Rhaegar, and Daenerys. There is a rather detailed background for this, PM for details.
  • The Rains of Castamere: I am very much craving a plot involving a Reyne of Castamere and a Lannister. I was thinking that this could take place during the rebellion that Tywin crushes in his youth. This could take many different directions.
  • OC (Niall Dayne, the Sword of the Morning)/Sansa
  • My OC / Your OC
  • I also would be open to playing out past events that are not really covered in the shows or the books. Perhaps something involving one of the Blackfyre Rebellions?

Lord of the Rings
Firefly
Fallout
Chronicles of Narnia
Fable 2 & 3
Dragon Age ******** : Anyone up for playing Merril, Isabella, Aveline... well hell, pretty much any of the girls?
Terminator
Watchmen
Wold War Z
Dawn of the Dead
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

Pen & Paper RPGs
D&D
Pathfinder
Rifts - Would love this!
Mutants & Masterminds

I'm sure more will be added... just a few to get started :p PM or reply if interested!

RE: Seeking Partners (MxF Long and Short Term) - Craving BSG and DA2

Anyone?

bump again

Up up up it goes

bumped

Bumping

Bemped