Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World In Chaos (A Marvel Role Play)

I came up with this idea of a role play wth the goodguys finally losing and the bad guys now taking control of the world. But not even in this world can the bad guys had to themselves as some bad guys become good and the struggle once again but heroes are dark and hope is grim would anyone be interested in trying to save a world that is already doom?

I`d be interested in doing this rp with you count me in,but could your good character find my character and he tries to convinece her that he knew her father and he could really use her help. You have to try to earn trust from my character Kira.

It going to be hard for good guys and your dealing with people who are either netural or Evil to begin with so co-op is not a strength of theirs it's more like putting differences asides and working to a common goal so you can go back to what you want not some much of being good for the good of it.

count me giggles got a dark and spooky girl hehe where her charm can make men do what she wants like a succubus but at the same time she watches people for their weakness. is a loner.

Okay cool. Also since this is an open rp, your character can and might die but you can always go to the character profile and make another character *if you are going to be away please let people know about it so we can work around it, or your character could DIE.* the the in flux and out flux of characters it will help streamline the role playing process. You don't have to be on all the time cause I know people have lives but don't just leave without telling someonethen get mad when you could back and find out that we move on and your character is dead.

Back
Top Bottom