Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been away for a while but I am back now (Seeking F detailed plots found inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothicjedi666

Super-Earth
Been away for a while but I am back now and eager to degrade women so check out my plots and my likes and dislikes. I've fleshed them out a bit so it won't be hard to find something that sparks your interest.

Requests

I'd be ever so grateful if anyone if anyone would indulge my love of Emma Watson by rping something involving her.

I do a lot of Daddy/Daughter RPs so if that's your thing let me know. It doesn't have to be incest it could just be a couple who act the parts.

Also anything with a female who wears but just wears a diaper/nappy would be good. I'm sure we can come up a decent plot.

Plots

The Dark God

I will play a demonic evil god a Hell-god if you will like Glory or Illyria in BTVS only without being stuck in someone else's body and he is of course male. He rules a hellish domain so things can get really nasty there but if you want to be a well treated concubine then he has a nice palace you can stay in. Also he can shape shift so he can be human looking or something demonic or something with tentacles if that's your thing.

This dark god is seeking to breed an army for conquest by kidnapping females from other worlds. He can't have sons due a curse from a rival so he needs lots of daughters. That can led to incest roleplay as well as the old pagan gods tended not to care who they were breeding with.

The roleplayers can be any race they wish and any age they wish as long as they can get pregnant. They can be fictional characters as well as celebrities. Your character might be a black magic user willing to sell their bodies to the god in order to gain immortality and power or your character might offer to carry his child in exchange for a great favour.

I've started to expand on this idea recently. Some RPers and I have roleplayed this character rather well so he has a good name now and lots of daughters who can amuse him with girl on girl fights which can be quite lethal ending in a characters drawn out death.

I have done RPs with entire harems made up of fictional characters from magical worlds that was a good one. We could also RP a loyal slave of my character capturing females for their master to breed with.

If your into darker kink you could be a character brought as a slave but not yet tamed or a favoured slave fallen out of favour and who needs to be punished.

The exact details can be worked out over a PM for each RPer.

A Spark Of Kinkiness

A Spark (think evil mad scientist who can warp the laws of nature at whim) has after visiting the world of Pokegirls found an isolated part of the world to conduct his experiments. His desire is to create his one brand of Pokegirls (don't worry if you don't what they are I will explain everything you need to know) near human ones, think Nekos only any animal, who will his sex slaves, minions and conquering army should he get bored.

You can be his next creation either fresh out of lab or a real person who is captured and modified. You can be any sort of animal human hybrid you wish to be or even a fictional animal character, like a My Little Pony, who was been made nearly human but keeps some animal features and special powers.

Or how about your a robot sex slave built by the evil inventor and who exist to serve him utterly.

We could really go nuts in this one as nearly any kink could be catered for let your imagination go wild.

Spanking
Caning
Whipping
Diapers (just the wearing of)
Age Play
Submissive Females
Schoolgirls
Cheerleaders
Breast Feeding
Nekos
Younger Women

Dislikes

Animal Sex
Piss
Scat
Gore
Pop Music
Old People

RE: Plots and requests M seeking F.

Send me message telling me what girl you want to be and what your into I need to know if you like rough stuff or just want to be drugged up on love potion.

RE: New Plots Added. And I'm Still Looking For Females. Added Liked And Dislikes.

While I am not interested in diapers, I am interested in your headmaster plot :]

RE: New Plots Added. And I'm Still Looking For Females. Added Liked And Dislikes.

Lina said:
While I am not interested in diapers, I am interested in your headmaster plot :]

Well PM me if you have a character ready to be punished.

I've been away for a bit but I am back now and I looking for RP partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom