Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Intern (F looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshine

Meteorite
The following is an idea for a plot that I have just recently thought of.

----Today was Ella's first day working as an intern at (business name). She had got the position after her father had pulled some strings with an old friend of his. She was quite nervous as she stepped inside the large building. There were people everywhere, men and woman nicely dressed in business attire. She felt so small and out of place in the environment.

Ella made her way over to the reception desk where a young pretty blonde sat. "Hello dear, can I help you?" The blonde asked. "Uh, yes. I'm Ella Greene. I'm supposed to be starting an internship here." She said a little unsure. "Oh of course, we've been expecting you." The receptionist said as she typed something into the computer in front of her. The woman then turned to her right and grabbed some papers which she placed in front of Ella. "These are for you, they have all the information you'll need to help with your first few days here." She explained. "Now, if you go up to the top floor and talk to reception up there somebody should be able to show you to Mr. (you name)'s office and he will show you around and explain what it is that you will be doing."

Ella smiled and thanked the woman. Collecting the papers she had been given she made her way over to the elevators, pressed the up button and waited. After a minute the elevator made a ding and the doors opened. She hopped in and pressed the button for the top floor. When the elevator arrived at it's destination it dinged and the doors opened, like they had earlier.

Ella stepped out and made her way over to the other reception desk. This one had an older woman with graying hair behind it. She introduced herself and the woman directed her to the bosses office.

Ella hesitated for a moment before giving a light knock on his office door. ----

In this role play I would be playing Ella, a young, innocent and sometimes shy girl who has just started an internship working at a business that is run by an old friend of her fathers. Your character, the boss and family friend, has always thought of Ella as a lovely and pretty girl, but it is only now that she is working for him that he see's her as more than his friends daughter. Naturally Ella is rather submissive and innocent and your character decides to use this in his favor to get what he wants.

In this role play I imagine her boss as being a powerful and dominant man who always gets what he wants, even if he was to manipulate his way into getting it.

Ella has recently turned 18. She has Dark brown, wavy hair that comes to just past her shoulders, her eyes are a warm shade of brown and she has a kind smile. She if of an average height and build.

Feel free to PM me if interested and we can go over any concerns you may have, I'm quite happy to compromise. If there is something you don't like and would like to change, or maybe something you would like to add, then please feel free to say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom