Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for strange, bizarre, and weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinya

Moon
Greeting and salutations. I am Erinya, welcome to my thread.

Just an upfront statement. No pics. Sorry, but I don't like taking pictures of myself, and I sure as hell don't want to give the ones I have out. There are plenty of places you can find pictures of naked girls that aren't me, so don't ask.

I am looking for guys (or girls) to do some fun, strange, or just plain weird things with. I am open to pretty much any kink that does not involve mutilation or death. Here's some that if you are willing to do, I will seriously love you forever for.

Bestiality
Oviposition
Lactation
Watersports (why is it so hard to find people for this? Whatever.)

And since apparently people can't read, hard limits:
Death
Gore
Blood
Mutilation

Interested in a pm based system style game using D&D or some such. This is an odd one but I would love you forever if you would DM a world out to get me in the most interesting ways ;)

New (27/4/2013):
Pokemon X Female Trainer. I am quite interested in this after viewing some pictures by a certain VCampan. I have linked my favorite of their series there just as an idea of what I mean.

Have something weird that no one else seems to want to do? Hit me up, I'll probably be up for it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi there, I'm fond of watersports myself. So if you are still looking, drop me a pm, ok
I'm also open for anything, except for child and death.
Pleas have a look at my F- list, in my profile.

Regards,
Ion

Come on read my request thread, cause I'm bumpin'
I know you can't resist my thread any longer
Come on send a pm baby do an rp
with me and listen to that bumpin' beat.

Bumpin' bumpin' bumpin', keep that thread a bumpin'.
Bumpin' Bumpin' Bumpin' Role Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom