Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Server/Chat problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
There have been a lot of errors occurring lately and I wonder if it has to do with the server move(Or whatever it was that you did, Vekseid. >8U) And I'm concerned on if those errors can be fixed or if there is a data overload problem or something. It seems to be turning into a daily occurrence and sometimes happens for long periods of times. Can anything be done about it?​

This also brings up the question as to why I can't get into Raw chat. Everytime I go to get in there my browser freezes up and goes un responsive. I dunno if that's my end of the stick or if chat servers hate me now :( I can still get to chat through the triangle thingers but I like Raw chat so much more.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
There have been a lot of errors occurring lately and I wonder if it has to do with the server move(Or whatever it was that you did, Vekseid. >8U) And I'm concerned on if those errors can be fixed or if there is a data overload problem or something. It seems to be turning into a daily occurrence and sometimes happens for long periods of times. Can anything be done about it?​
It may be a overload from people getting online, because the server we are on has more than one site on it. (us, lunar, etc).

All those people added on messes up connectivity. I've seen the errors pop up frequently when we have a lot of people online at once, though it's happened at random times otherwise.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:

Gah.

When you post something like this please let me know so I know to see it.

The only thing I can do is to hold out a tin cup, because we need a dedicated server for the loads that we generate. I'll put up a notice bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom