Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Botanica Gardens

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
tumblr_mip5qlLA7b1r1oploo1_1280.jpg

Located North East of Arkham Island.

poison_ivy.jpg

Name (Nickname): Pamela Lillian Isley aka Poison ivy
Attire: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/hinatalove127/poison_ivy_by_jimmymcwicked.jpg
Tagging: anyone
Time:January 9th 2013, evening"
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Poison ivy walks around her garden prison. She is at home plants all around her even the chair and bed in there they gave her is coated down in plants. she sits in the chair that kinda looks like a throne with roses all around it and plants of all life. She plays with a rose saying "my dear dear sweety if the others escape they will come for your dear mommie but do not worry i will bring a seed of your offspring and replant it where i go". she had a small bag of seed she hid in her bed. she had taken the bag after using a toxin she made from some of the plants that makes the guys want to do anything for her. She also used her charm to get the bag while using the toxin on a cook. the door to the place was locked at all times and no one was suppose to open it unless it was time for her to leave for dinner or something. all the personal was warned about her charms and letting her kiss them for it was death on the spot unless she kiss them again.

poison_ivy.jpg

Attire: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/hinatalove127/poison_ivy_by_jimmymcwicked.jpg
Time:January 9th 2013, evening"

The door to her holding place opened up and two guards came in saying "time to go to the recreation room". Ivy was in a good mood so she did not put up a fight but said "alright pretty boys lead the way". They stuck a straight jacket on her so she could not try to use her hands to kiss them or put a charm on them. They lead her out of her gardens as she left she looked back and said " bye bye my baby's i shall be back soon". she made some of the plants on her legs to crawl up to her straight jacket and decorate with green leafs.
(exits to the recreation room)

poison_ivy.jpg

Time:May 7th,2013 morning

Ivy was in her gardens again but this time she was free no more cells and she had gotten rid of the orange jump suit for her normal green outfit. She made the outfit herself by dying and ripping up the orange jump suit. Ivy was taking vials of all sorts of strange smelling liquids some that smelled really good and some that smelled awful. She had some dead guards in her cell from kissing them and some she put to sleep for a couple of hours and when they had woken up in her cell they started yelling at her. She was now making a little something for the Bat in case he showed up. She was also making stuff to help out the others and maybe go rob a jewelry store after all having some of that shiny stuff around make her look great in it. She was playing with a Venus fly saying "Mommy is gonna get rid of the Bat this time baby you will see and when Iam down with this place gonna go get me a freak en Castle and turn the inside of it into my new Garden this place is no where big Enoch.

Name (Nickname): Bruce Wayne Aka: Batman
Attire: Black cowl, cape, Grey armored suit with gold belt. Black gloves and black boots
Time:May 7th,2013 evening

Batman sped down the road towards arkham. Some guards were reported missing and all of them were male. He knew only one woman was capable of killing off that many men from inside the institute. Batman pulled up to the front gate and stepped out of his car. His black cape billowed out behind him and his armored boots clanked softly against the ground. Entering the front doors he looked around wondering why he wasn't greeted by any guards when he arrived.

poison_ivy.jpg

Time:May 7th 2013 morning
Sexual Orientation: straight

Ivy was shedding the orange jumps suits like crazy. She stood there in her gardens naked for a minute before she started ripping the jump suit into her new outfit and dyed them green. She looked at herself in a broken marrior peace. She then used her fingers to comb her out and tie two cones at the top of her head leaving the rest of her down. She then looked around and saw the guards had taken good care of the place. She kicked a died guard and said "pooh you always die on me gosh cant a girl get any fun before you die" she laughed and then looked back at her plants and said "come to mommy". She walked among the various plants and found an old lab hidden in some weeds and saw that the Becker's was still in working Oder.

Ivy then got to work to make her tokens. she took a leaf from this plant and a petal from anther and crushed them into tiny peaces. She then added a juice from a poisonous berry and stirred it all together before setting it to cook a little bit on the fire. She then shook the Becker a little bit and said now for a test dummy . She decided to go find herself a guard. she tucked the vial away in her breasts top and left the gardens for the hunt.
(exits to the basement)

Back
Top Bottom