Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF FxF or FxM for extreme rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Cross

Moon
Hiya, I just started here a few days ago, and looking for someone to rp with. A fantasy or anime(or technically hentai) setting would be nice, focusing on bondage, non-con, and for the most part, very painful vaginal abuse. I can play anywhere 15 to say... 21? I would prefer forum or yim, although pm and skype are possible. I'm submissive, and adore creative female dominants, although males are a close second, and typically post in the 2-4 paragraph range. Pm me if anyone is interested? :)

On a side note, a setting that has caught my attention lately, and seems popular here, is where my character becomes trapped in a game. In my case, trying to survive being repeatedly targeted by fiendish NPCs for rape/torture. ^^

Duely noted. I wasn't aware of the age cap change. I'll change it momentarily. Thanks for the heads-up

I try not to get banned from sites, especially ones I enjoy. I'm a good girl, despite wanting to be treated like I'm bad ;) But, this isn't a discussion thread, sooo, thanks again for the heads-up ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom