Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[split] Kiki's mistress's and dominate females

Ben Jackson

Super-Earth
hey so i would rp with you, do i choose or do you choose, sorry this will be my first rp here.

RE: Kiki's mistress's and dominate females

eh, just tell me which character you are interested in and we'll work out a story...

ms. Sayoko or habisai, for the teacher i am willing to play a girl.

@wildkat
sure, do you have something in mind?

@Ben Jackson
okay, so would this prompt work?
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31449

Pe classes were allways a breath taking sight at Sappho Academy for girls. Young, healthy, nubile young women at the peek of there youth running around in the skimpest of PE uniforms, tight white cropped tops, and the skimpistes of bloomers. The girl were playing vollyball today. it was quite the sight. soft sunkisted skin bared for all to see, large breasts heaving ,with exersion, lengthly hair dancing in the air, bloomers ridding up shapely asses like skimpy panties.

it was a mouth watering sight for the local boys by the fence who came to watch every day. more than few girls, often tried to reveal just a tease more, eager to the attention. however as usual These distraction were hardly tolerated, particularly by PE TA, Clara who would usually scolded the boys is the cat-calls got out of hand.

although today, one of the favorite as playing. Sune Takahara, one of the school sophomore and school track star. she definitely had a body that had won the envy of other girls. long, shapely legs, large breasts, tiny waist, full and curvy hips, rich waist length black hair, and deep brown eyes. she was one of the more athletic girls and never seemed to lose her competitive edge.

Sune jumped high to block a hard then landed hard, her breasts nearly bouncing out of her low cut tank top. she scooted backwards adjusting her skimpy bloomer which seemed to have a knack for ridding up her cute bubble butt. she blushed as she looked over her shoulder sensing hungry eyes ogling her curves and timidly tugging the low hem of her tank top as she tried to focus on the game.

Sappho cast:

Sune
Picture046.jpg

Clara
2bebfa.jpg

Suki
2nuj32b.jpg

matilda
Picture019.jpg

sayako
eqb2m9.jpg

I was thinking i could play her kinda the villen of the rp

wildkat said:
I was thinking i could play her kinda the villen of the rp

sure, so did you want me to play a male of female? 0.o

well, hear are the options. I can either play a male human cadet at a demon hunter's guild, who gets his first assignment and thinking that he jsut has to slay a few lesser demon's or imps, he thinks it will go just fine, then he run into something more powerful, a succubus. or I can havea neive male alchemist student trying to summon a greater demon and end up with matilda.

@Afresh88
which rp did you want to do?

okay, how about the alchemist?

@Afresh88
okay, so would you like me to start?

so did you want me to jump in on the role play as well playing Matilda

wildkat said:
so did you want me to jump in on the role play as well playing Matilda

well you are role playing as matilda right?

Back
Top Bottom