Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penitentiary - Joker's Cell

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Supernova
coc1.jpg

Located in the Penitentiary right at the end of the hall

tumblr_milk711ZNA1r1oploo2_100.jpg

Name: Joker
Attire: Orange Jump suit
Tagging: Warden Sharp.
Time: Evening, Jan, 19th, 2013
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

"Where are you all heading off to?" Warden Sharp asked as he sees the cowardly orderlies. "No nothing sir." Sharp gave them a discouraged look. "Fine then. When your done running from the scarecrow, I hope you all remember. He wont get in his Jumpsuit on his own. So the sooner you get it done, the sooner your all not fired." Warden sharp then walked off, leaving them to think for a moment. He knew, they knew, Johnathan knew. That sooner or later, he was in that suit... Sharp reached the Riddler's cell. He nodded his head as he passed by. Except for Johnathan. He stopped at his cell, only to look and see if he was complying. "You know we are authorized to use extreme force on you, Mr. Crane." He said. Purposely calling him by mr, not Dr. "You are, after all the Scarecrow." He then gave him a smile. Before walking off. Ignoring the others, as he got to his real business.

The Joker was smiling brightly. He knew Sharp was coming. He was in fact expecting him. These two armed guards have been standing outside his door, for the past hour. And they were his clue, that his plan is working. "Ok, open the door. I want you both to stand out here... And, keep anything you hear to yourselves. No worrys, Joker has no reason to harm me... If he did, I would be dead already." Sharp said to the men, as he reached Jokers cell. "Sharpey old boy! Is that you! Please come iiin, come iiin. I have so much to tell you." The Joker said. As he began to skip. Jumping up and down across his cell. Still in the Straight jacket from last night. The two guards then open his door. As sharp, enters the room slowly... The door was then closed behind him. Sharp turned to look at the guards, before looking back to see the Joker... Whom was not in sight. Until he appeared in front of the wardens face. "Jessus!" Sharp said in a moment of panic. "Do you treat all your guests this way. "Ooooh Of course not Sharpey... Only the ones that smell like shit." The Joker said. As he breathed in sharp's face. "Oh, sorry I must be smelling myself. Ha ha ha ha!" The joker walked back slowly. "So, did you receive my little gift." The Joker asked, as he stared intently into sharp's eyes. Sharp looked away for a moment, disgusted by this human being before him. "Yes... How did you get these photos." Sharp asked, as he looked down at one of the pictures. Between him, and his secretary having sex. "Oh, weeeell I have my ways... Wanna hear a joke? A secretary walks in to visit the Joker. She pleads for him to let her brother out of his thrall, out of his gang. The Joker tells this secretary, to get incriminating evidence, on her employer. A simple warden, seeking to be the mayor of gatham. Well, she complies, gets the evidence, and her brother is free from the Joker." The Joker then watched as warden sharp practically melted in fear of his campaign. "Oh no worry's Sharpy. There is a WONDERFUL PUNCHLINE! She wont be bothering good old Sharpy any more, or tell Sharpy's hag of a wife. Becouse the next day..Ha ha ha... This is the funny part... The next day.. THEIR CAR BLEW UP! HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!" SHarp crushes the photo in his hand. Before placing it back in his vest pocket. "What do you want you son of a bitch." Sharp said, as he stared angrily at the Joker. "Oh simple. First, I want to have Recreational time with my fellow, like minded inmates." The Joker said. Sharp took a deep breath. "Huuuh... Done... Next?" The Joker smiled. "Second, I require weekly Conjugal visits with Harley." The Joker said. Sharp gritted his teeth in response. The Joker holds out his ear, listening for his answer. "I cant hear ya Sharpy?" The Joker said. "YES!" Sharp yelled in response. "AND?!" The Joker took a deep breath. "And last, one phone call. Not now, but when I want it, I get it." Sharp began to mumble something to himself, before answering. "Y-yes... Lord forgive me for this..." Sharp said as he knocked on the door. "Your requests are allowed, effective immediately..." The door then opened for Sharp to leave. "Oh JOY! Ho ho ho hooo... Oh and sharpy old boy, dont believe in that all powerfull lord of yours. He will only hold you back." The Joker said, before sharp slammed his cell door shut. "Ha ha ha ha haaa! Your such a pushover! HA ha haaa!"

Back
Top Bottom