Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamer's Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehe. As if I couldn't come up with a cornier name for this thread, but welcome, my loves! This is where you can request to me things that you would like to be edited, much like the other threads within this forum. First, allow me to post up some rules:

-- Please make sure that your requests abide to the rules and guidelines of Blue Moon before attempting to ask for an image to be made.

-- I have the right to refuse a request and I will stand firm by my decision, but please do not bother any of the staff if your request is denied.

-- Please make sure that whatever is requested fits the specific dimensions provided or that we have spoken over IMs or PMs about what is to be done.

-- Any image that is given to me by you, the one requesting, must be of high quality.

-- All requests should be made in this thread.

Now, with those few rules up, let us get to the basics, shall we? Before anyone asks, no I'm unable to draw anything. I have only mainly ever modified pictures so that they would fit my character that I am roleplaying.

Anyway, I can do a variation of things; I can edit icons, avatars, signatures, the works! Trust me. I can do a lot, but you have to be reasonable as well, okay? If there's something I can't do, I'll voice it to you and if that's not going to fly with you, you can always find another recruiter to help you. There's plenty of us around.~

Dimensions: 150 x 150 || 150 x 200 || Other

Border: Inform me of whether you'd like a certain color; If not, just put none

Image: Provide an image or image link || Let me find something that might suit what you desire

Effects: Scan Lines || Other || We can talk about this one in a PM if you'd like to get a better understanding of what I mean

Signatures

Dimensions: 450 x 200 || Other

Border: As stated above, inform me of a desired border or if you don't want one

Image: Please provide a link or multiple image links || Allow me to find something that you'd like

Effects: Scan Lines || Other || Same as stated above, PM for additional help in deciding

Text: Username || Quote || Other

This is where I'll keep a tally of what I'm doing and so people can see where they are on my list of people to make images for. Please understand that I do have other things to do so some might take longer than others; I do like to make sure that the images I create are up to my standards and that they look nice and presentable.

Current projects --

E m p t y

E m p t y

E m p t y

E m p t y

E m p t y

----

Signatures

E m p t y

E m p t y

E m p t y

E m p t y