1x1 Green LanternxKira rp. malin and i only.

The setting takes place where Kira was wearing her green cloak over her outfit and she was at the park swinging on a swing and she kept her bow and arrows with her at all times. Kira wonders if she'll ever seesee her father ever again in her life. She really misses her fathervery much and wonders why she hasn't seen him for two whole years and she sighed. It was about 7pm at night time on a nice summer night out like tonight. Kira get's off the swing and she begins to run as fast as she could,because she felt like someone was watching her from the shadows of the trees in the park. Kira quickly climbs up into a tree and she very queitly withdrew her bow and an arrow she placed in her bow. She didn''t realize that the person was following her none other then Green Lantern. She still felt like she was threaten by him and wonders where he is hiding so she can't hit him with her arrow. ((D.))

Raymond was the current Green lantern of sector 2814, otherwise known as the sector with earth in it. So deep in the space boonies it was surprising that it had so many places in the history of Oa. Earth was perhaps the most famous planet in the universe among lanterns and although he had only received his ring rather recently it was a lot to live up too.

Ray hadn't really been stalking Kira, in fact far from it, he was stalking her stalker. Even now the young archer seemed completely amiss that there was someone who's eyes hadn't left her, and he was getting a little tired of playing around with him. Green lanterns were many things, but stealthy was not one of them. He turned was done hiding anyway and as she took to the tree, Her stalker made a move, and that was all he needed to blow the guy out of his hiding spot the night suddenly being illuminated by a bright green light sending the man flying.

"You know archers are really supposed to be observant... yet you missed two people... one of which was glowing." He said in deference to the bright green glow that surrounded his body at almost all times.

Kira looked at him and she said to him,''Why were you following me for and what do you want with me and i do not know you very well and who sent you.?'' Kira put's her bow and arrows away and wonders why this person was glowing green for. She wonders if the legend is true about The Green Lantern Corpartion or if it was all just a myth that her father told her about.

Back
Top Bottom