Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shamelessly Looking (F for M or Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shameless Arianna

Meteorite
Well my join date is 2/16/2013 so I'm pretty new. That's not to say I'm new to role playing because I happened to be rather experienced and have an account on the much more serious Elliquiy (otherwise known as the parent site to Blue Moon). I am looking for a Dominant opposite of myself. Whether they be a man or a futa. I just like playing opposite those types of characters. Typically I play the submissive role but I don't like to play subs that are completely broken and compliant. That, to me, is no fun. As you can see by my username, I am rather shameless so I shall be shameless now. I am really in the mood for writing a fantasy role play. Medieval or historically based (I just like the sexy clothes) or modern. I want to play into the whole corruption idea. An innocent young woman, caught in the thrall of a man or a futa or some fantastical creature who slowly turns into a shameless wanton.

I would like for my partner to write at least a paragraph, be willing to OOC a plot, play the older more experienced character in the role play and be open to a lot of kinks. I do a lot but I will not do anything with scat, vore, or snuff. Watersports are iffy with me and I'm fine with pain being inflicted as long as there are no cutting off of body parts. We can go dark and non-consensual or we can go with just plain seduction and corruption. I have compiled some ideas and some pairings that I'm really looking for. I do incest role plays but my craving is a vampire x human. Its just me wanting to explore sexuality with a sexy immortal with fangs that sucks my character's virgin blood or makes her his blood slave. Or you know, something like that.

I role play in third person only, and I role play via PM, Forum or Email in no particular order. That being said, my ideas and pairings

Forbidden:
She was a human who made the mistake of coming across a vampire and his latest victim. In shock, she is taken away from her life because she now knows to much as a human. Brought into the coven, she is proclaimed a blood slave to him and now she has to depend upon him for survival and protection from the other vampires that would destroy him just for a drop of her potent blood.

The Vampire's Mate:
He has lived in this world since the times of Charlemagne. She is a human girl. A princess in her father's realm. When he comes under the ruse of a foreign diplomat, she is swept away by his charms. Seduced by him, she soon starts feeling ill and having strange dreams of such erotic nature. Things a young virginal beauty never had thought before. Then one night, she stays awake and finds that the man she is so enamored with and having dreams about is the diplomat. He is swept away with her and wants to fully have her but her blood is the sweetest he's ever tasted. Basically a plot of eroticism without much in the way of sex because taking her virginity would get rid of the taste of her blood. For this it is all about the seduction and his dilemma because her blood tastes so good. Other stuff can be added later but I though this would be interesting.

Beauty and the Vampire:
A twist on the fairytale Beauty and the Beast, a young woman trades places with her ailing father in a castle who's prince is an immortal vampire and who can be cruel. She shows him love through her actions despite what he does to her and he finds himself falling for her while also hating her love, purity and innocence.

Mated
She has grown up in a pack of wolf shape-shifters and when she turns seventeen, she comes into her first heat. That means she is ready to mate. The alpha of the opposing pack, decides to fight for her and wins her and takes her back to his pack where she is an outsider and consummed by him and the dominant dangerous shifter who is now her mate and the man she must answer to.

Vampire Male x Human
Vampire Futa x Human
Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire
Shifter Male x Human
Shifter x Shifter from opposing clan
God x Human
Goddess x Human
Demigod x Human
Demigoddess x Human
Demigod x Demigoddess
Twisted Sleeping Beauty
Twisted Beauty and the Beast
Twisted Red Riding Hood
Twisted Swan Lake/Swan Princess
Twisted Hansel and Gretel
Wizard x Non-Magic Girl
Master x Slave
Mistress Futa x Slave
Magically Gifted Human x Normal Girl
King x Princess
Prince x Princess
Futa Queen x Bride
Futa Queen x Princess
Futa Princess x Servant/Commoner

Please PM me if you have any ideas. I'm open to almost anything so don't be afraid to ask. Mostly looking for fantasy at the moment so I might not be partial to any non-fantasy thrown my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom