Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Idea thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Okay so I've posted a basic RP idea thread, haven't gotten very many hits so I thought I would post an open idea thread. Meaning I'm open to hear what ideas are running through your head, to give you a basic list of things I'll rp and things I won't just so you can come up with some good ones.

Things I will rp:

High School

College

Interracial Relationships

Work/ Co-Worker (Secretary etc.)

Incest of any form. (Cruel intentions style)

Supernatural themed. ( Werewolf witch etc.)

Angel/Demon or Demon/Angel

Professor Student (obviously.)

Various love affairs

Doctor Patient

Lawyer Client

Neighbors

Comic Book (Dc Marvel etc)

Buffy Angel, Charmed

Harry Potter

(the list goes on but that should be enough.)

Things I won't roleplay:

Anime (I love to watch Anime but I refuse to rp it!! If you pm me, come up with a great idea then ask for an anime or hentai pic of a character you've totally lost my interest in rping. I refuse to use anime pictures of people for characters, yes I use them as avatars but that's different I only used an anime picture of a character once because I didn't know who to use celebrity wise. Plus her features matched the character I was playing.)

Video games-I don't play them to begin with, will not rp them for the same reason I won't rp anime. That, the fact that I've never rped a video a game a day in my life.
Anything I'm not sure of

Power rangers (big dis interest there.)

Horror (Major Dis Interest.)

Anything Animal themed. (no interest there sorry.)

(Okay so that list is short. But know this I normally don't type any less then 3-5 sentences, have been known to type more but my muse has to be in the right element. So Respond to this thread with your ideas or send me a Pm I don't really care just tell me what you wanna rp, if it's a like then I'll more then likely go for it. )

I'll do something like this: a 19 year old guy was adopted into a family with two twenty year old twin sisters. They both have the hots for him, so they share him. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom