Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Incest or Original Vamp story

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingpanda

Planetoid
Male looking for female(s) for private or public roleplays. Please be literate and descriptive. I am open for most anything but there are two that I am specifically interested in.

o Incest:
- Older brother in the Army returning home from Afghanistan and starting a relationship with his younger sister.

- Younger brother (mid 20s) who has not seen is older sister for several years. He is married with a child and she has kids but has recently been divorced. She lives in Alaska and he has gone to visit her for a week during the summer. At which time they find a love they never in their shared stress over married life engaging in a erotic affair.

o Vampire story
- This is actually based of characters and story from a graphic novel a friend and myself have been writing. Its a little more modern but very fun and sci-fi-ish. I can explain in greater detail if your interested.

PM me, e-mail me (flannelzebrajammies@gmail.com) or kik me at VikingPanda.

Back from long hiatus and down for fun. These ideas still stand or anything along the same lines. Honestly I'm down for new things so be hesitate to offer. No MxM however but MxFM or MFxMF is all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom