Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last of His Kind OOC [Private!]

Midnight

Supernova
This is the OOC/discussion thread for the roleplay "Last of His Kind"
Currently the only members of this role play shall be Myself, Cash, and Kitteh, Others May be able to join later if it is deemed acceptable by the current players in the roleplay, until then this shall remain a private roleplay and OOC.

__ years ago, a great Cataclysm rocked the land, a huge magical explosion that overtook one of the most populated cities in Damas, the explosion killed thousands upon thousands of humans and hundreds of Magi that called the city their home. The already tense relationship between Magi and human grew immensely, Magi were blamed for the catastrophe, and the Human government of Damas was annihilated in the blast, monsters and other beings released once again into the world by the explosion. The disaster only managed to widen the rift between the people and the Magi. After the explosion, a new faction took power, the "Holy" Empire from the south.

The new emperor took advantage of the growing hostility against the mages, declaring all practice of magic illegal within his new empire's borders, all offenders were to be put to death. Many mages were killed, many resisted the new law as well, though even they didn't see what was coming next. The Empire began spreading propaganda that Magi were servants of Demons, and that they were to be destroyed, over time, that propaganda sunk in, and the distrust towards the practitioners of magic became outright hostility. Once the hostility reached it's peak the empire began to actively hunt the Magi with the help of the people that they once aided and protected.

Magi were systemically exterminated by the Empire and it's followers, some were taken away into the heart of the Imperial Capital, others were simply burned publicly, given to the very elements they worshiped. In the initial assault most of the Magi were driven into hiding, or out of the area, for fear of death, the sacred elemental temples were besieged.

I am writing a more detailed description of the plot currently, but I can't post it quite yet, as I still have a few things to figure out.

This is an OOC thread, so I look forward to chatting with both of you over any matters that should be discussed.

Any questions/Comments/Concerns are appreciated. I am also very open to any ideas the two of you may have, so feel free to share.
In an afterthought I could have probably just pmed both of you... if that is preferable I can do that. >.>

I'm pretty excited. = D It sounds really great so far!

Hmm. So our characters are going to act as guardians to your mage, correct?

Hello! I'm Kitteh; it's nice to meet you. XD

I still need to read over the plot a bit and all that, so if I have any ideas/questions I'll be back to post them! Just wanted to let you know I was alive. Haha.

@Cash: I like to have a good amount of background when it comes to plots where I intend to have more than one partner.
Characters are one thing I hope to get out of the way through this thread. But yeah, your characters could be acting as guardians for the mage, or atg least end up that way.

One thing the two of you could think about is backgrounds, motivations, ect for characters, I am very willing to help of course.

@Kitteh: Nice to meet you too! ^.^
I am still writing the full plot, but I put a general summary up on the first post.
I will probably have it posted tomorrow.

Is there anything in particular you two would like to see in the rp? I mean by plot themes, settings, ect?

I also had an idea of making this like a traditional RPG story, if we are all okay with it, inviting others to join the "Party" as the story progresses.

@ Kitten: XD Hahaha! -throws candy at-

@ Midnight: I'm mulling over some ideas for my character. I'm going to jot it all down and bounce some ideas off you tomorrow. = ] Its pretty late and work wore me out.

/fret fret

Test tomorrow. ; n; I'm so ill prepared.

@cash: Alrightie.

I am still writing out the plot. O .O
Send em my way, I can help if need be.

I already have a few ideas of what could go on.

Filled in a bit more plot.
Too tired to think of any more. I will add more later.

I am iffy on a couple things, since there is a few holes, is the Cataclysm thing a good idea? There is also the possibility of the empire being around, perhaps in a foreign country before it took over, rather than appearing out of nowhere. Any help is appreciated.

Well, if we decide to have more folks, you, Dude, Dream and Vali will be the first folks I go to ^.^
If this looks really good, and cash and Kitteh don't mind, I may just make this more open.

'cuz I luff you all.

Anyhoo, -throws more candy at-
Still working on stuff.

I have a test to study for.
After that I can fill out some more plot.

Maybe even put up a little description for who my character will be, or at least write down some ideas for him...

Homg I am so sorry Midnight~ I hope you can forgive me/us for vanishing like we did!

I hope you are still interested in this!

And of course, Kitteh and I don't mind at all if you're willing to open up the plot a bit to others. = ]

I am just happy that you are back. ^.^
I am quite looking forward to doing this rp if you are ready to begin.

Back
Top Bottom