Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Don't Forget Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisticuffs

Planetoid
and Don't Forgive Me

Hello! Welcome! Lets get things started.

I like length; I LOVE quality. If you can capture me in your story, I would love you forever. A person can tell when a post has meaning behind it, or the author just typed it up without heart. I need HEART people! I wont be afraid to drop you if the posts you provide start becoming pathetic little nothings. I understand when a person becomes busy and won't be able to post as often as they'd like. HOWEVER, if you plan on dropping me. TELL ME! Be the adult and take responsibility. Treat me with that respect and I'll do the same for you.

As for myself, I give as good as I get. However, I will vary in the frequency of my posts. Sometimes I'll only be able to post once a week, sometimes I can post several times a day. I have a job and I have classes. Please understand.

I enjoy playing dominant characters as well as submissive characters. When I say dominant I don't mean muscle bound meat heads. When I say submissive I don't mean fairy boys who cry when they spill their ice cream cones. I certainly don't expect that from you. I need characters with depth and history. With fears and pains and faults that drive them! Don't come to me with a cardboard character expecting the crap that gets you off. Thats not what I want. I want drama, pain, conflict, DEPTH. Give that to me!

I am primarily a m/m player. You will have to work hard to convince me to poke at m/f and heavens I just can't get into f/f no matter how hard I try. Sorry dear. Like I said, I'll take subs and doms as well as switches, but I want a story. I want depth.

All the same, here is my little rabbit hole: Welcome

What am I craving? Follow the little white lines ----

Pirates ---
Angel/Demon -------
Gifted/Mutant --
Servant x Prince -------
Thief x Prince/Knight -------
Assassin x Mark --------------
Dragon x Dragon Rider (requires shape-shifting dragon) ----
Mortal x Immortal/God -------------------
Angel/Fallen Angel x Demon/Fallen Angel --------
Guardian Angel x Human ------
Demon x Human ------
Demon x Slayer ------
Brother x Brother ---
Twin x Twin ---
Time Traveler x Native ----------
Master x Slave ----------
Vampire x Slayer ---
Vampire x Mortal ------
Drug Dealer x Addict ------
Enemy x Enemy ---
Doll x Doll ---

Scenes

Steam-punk
Medieval Fantasy
Wild West
Apocalypse / Post Apocalypse
Science Fiction / Cyberpunk
Science Fiction / Fantasy
Time Travel

Craving Kinks As Submission

Blackmail/Coercion
Kidnapping
Pain
Rape/Forced consent
Forced Homosexuality
Forced submission
torture

This is just a general list, if you have ideas for more, let me know!

Now for some plot ideas

God/Mortal

Set in a medieval/fantasy world. There are two sides to every war and countless stories that get swallowed in the violence and the death. One such story belongs to a lone crusader fighting for his king and his God. His kingdom fought a self proclaimed holy war upon the heathen savages sitting at their ever expanding boarders. However, this lone crusader's hopes and dreams were cut short when he was cut down and captured, only to be given as sacrifice to these heathen gods he believed to be false. What happens when he discovers the heathen gods are very much real and one has taken particular interest in his mortal soul.

God/Demi-God

Set in various worlds. The son of a god has often slipped into the history books as legends of their time. Hercules, Goliath, Jesus are all famous for their unworldly ties. This Demi-God is no different. He has already made a name for himself at a young age. His life has been blessed and he wants for nothing.

However, his father, the sun god and seer of all, is not without enemies. His fiercest enemy has turned his eyes upon the shining Demi-God as a way to strike a blow to his father and release his own frustrations while he is at it.

Assassin/Mark

Set in various worlds. An assassin has been hired to kill a very noteworthy figure. A challenging job but one with high reward. He did everything right. He cased the mark, learned his habits, his schedule. He had his chance and he took it, but it failed. His mark had been expecting him the entire time. Instead of arresting the assassin, the mark has him locked up in his own home, believing he could serve a much better punishment than any jail could provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom