Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmail Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella-G57

Planetoid
Alright, so I'm going to be quick and to the point. I have a rather specific idea I want to RP involving a blackmail scenario. The idea would be my character is being blackmailed by yours. I'd like to RP this via PMs only. Oh and I don't care if you're a male or female, or if you want this to be M/F or F/F.

Anyways, the idea is based in a realistic setting. It would be the idea of a girl losing her journal, which has a lot of private secrets. These can range from an interest in a guy, to something like the fact that she's been shoplifting, to even sexual fantasies. Eventually, your character finds this journal, and begins to blackmail my character. Their relationship can be anything, from neighbors, to friends- to teacher and student. The blackmail can be sexual, or not. However, It's mostly light-hearted. It should be teasing, sensual, and erotic. Things will get sexual, and eventually it should spark a romance. There should be a balance between plot and smut. Oh and preferably I'd like to stay away from the incestual for this RP.

Kinks:
-blackmail (duh)
-light bondage
-toys
-older partner
-forced clothes wearing
-Imaginative writing
-Descriptive writing (The more you add, the more I'll give!)
-Spanking
-humiliation

NOs:
-Gore/Vore
-Scat
-Watersports
-Blood

Some more twists that can be added:

-My character likes your best friend or you (Revealed in Journal)
-Your character is my tutor, teacher, or older brother's friend
-You're character is more popular, where my character is a more shy or vice-versa (Though I find shy girls more interesting to put in this situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom