Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupting Canons {mxf; fxf; fxfuta;smut}

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
The Introduction/Explanation

Canons, fandoms, whatever you call them, are out there. They are revered and looked at by all. The urge to play around in these canons, with these characters, is within a lot of us. I am looking to play out that urge with various people, hoping that I might get to play with or as a handful of my preferred girls from various media.

Please note: As I was making this list, I became aware of how small my wanted canon list actually is, not to mention being fairly dated. I'm aware of many more canons, but these are the ones I really wanted to play in, so here they are.
The Low-Down:
  • MxF; FxF; FxFuta; bestiality; aliens; creatures; doesn't matter; I'll play either role in the situation too. For this thread, I'm looking more to play as a male, female or futa in a more dominant capacity.
  • I'm a switch. I will Dom as a female, male, or futa against a female. I will Sub as a female against a futa, male, or female.
  • PM or thread RP, with PM as a slight preference; I can be convinced to head onto messenger to hash out details, if it works for both parties.
  • I'm literate to a high degree. I'm not looking for novels in the posts though; quality is better than quantity. Description, especially involving characters and/or sex, needs to be lush. Still, expect a few paragraphs per response, please. Stop contacting me if you only produce one or two anemic paragraphs per post; we're not going to get on.
  • smut >>>>> plot. The plot should be used as a device to get to the sex. Some character and stuff is great, but there should be action, and sooner rather than later.
  • Think of your PM as your first impression and a start toward the RP. If you send a PM that's "wanna RP" don't get offended when I start questioning if we're going to get on. I have to base my opinions on something, and the PM is where I start. I read your posts and requests, and that's what I make me call on when selecting a partner.
  • I'm going to be focusing more upon the female getting pleasure than the male. The idea is going to be that the males are getting most of their pleasure from turning the various females into panting, wanting, needy, writhing beings, more or less.
  • I am very, very rarely interested in heterosexual romance plots. I'm game enough for possibly doing lesbian romance plots, but not heterosexual.
  • Please at least glance at my f-list to get an idea of what I'm looking for.

The Highest Cravings/Kinks
  • Strong visuals - good descriptions and/or hot images.
  • Clothesplay - meaning forcing the girl to wear sexy or sexualized clothing, and/or having the female orgasm while still wearing clothes.
  • BDSM/Bondage - usually light to moderate, though I'll go heavy for a good plot or girl.
  • Taboos - interracial, incest, BDSM, homosexuality, some of the more "forbidden" sexual desires are fairly fun to play out in these RPs.
  • Anal - particularly wanting spanking to be thrown in, for some reason.
  • Rough/Hardcore Sex - oftentimes Reluctant and/or Non-Con, but not always.
  • Corrupting innocents, particularly the Disney girls. There's something appealing about going after something so nice, yes?

The Canons and Girls
(the canons and girls are listed in alphabetical order; the number of stars after the girl shows the desire to play; one star means I'll play, but good plot is a good idea; two to three means I'm interested; four means definitely; five means I'll be excited for the RP)
Note: If the girl listed is underaged, or was at some point during her canon, then she will be aged up for the RP, likely to the late teens.

Some Plot Outlines
(some of these include SPOILERS. You have been warned)
  • Monster attack -basically what it says; a monster goes for the girls
  • BDSM breaking
  • Filthy Mudblood - essentially a RP involving someone of Death Eater tendencies taking advantage of Miss Hermione Granger. Bonus points for werewolves or other monsters.
  • Korra x Asami - within the concept of the show it's revealed ***SPOILERS**** that Asami's father works for and funds the equalists. In the show, he gives Asami a chance to join him, and because she's awesome, she says no and turns against him. for the purposes of this RP, she decides to pretend to work with him as a spy. As part of the ruse, she has to capture and "interrogate" the Avatar. The two girls are essentially forced together because of the ruse and the need to bring down the Equalists, but more happens along the way.
  • Rogue x pretty well anyone - Rogue accidentally absorbs the powers of a mutant who happens to have a lot more control over his/her ability: to produce pheromones. Easy enough to see where to go from there.
  • Mary Jane x Venom - less a specific plot and more a pairing craving. Seems like there's some potential here.

Picture Plot Ideas
Warning: several of the following are NSFW.
The idea is to look at the scenario presented and either RP how they got there or where it goes from there.

Hope there's something here to catch the interest. Again, sorry about the smallish canon list; those are simply my current desires~

I slightly tweaked it, but I also wanted to let people know that I just deleted most (7,000+) of my PMs, so I might have lost a RP here or there. If you haven't heard back from me; you might wanna double -check.

Reviving this request from this side of things. I'm certainly willing to play the male in some of the dark canon fantasies. And as always, I'm willing to listen to suggestions.

I should also mention that with a good, literate partner who excels at writing juicy sex scenes, I'm willing to bend on the whole heterosexual romance thing. It would definitely require an interesting plot and probably a girl I'm interested in, but I know there are writers of female characters out there that are up to the task~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom