Rockets Successful Creature

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Mika's amber eyes opened hearing the familiar ping of a successful training. Her eyes looked to the window as a single clap echoed l. Giovanni's main scientist Bruce stood behind the glass. He walked over to the door and opened it walking through. "good job mika hitting the targets but you need to do it faster" he said to her and clipped on the leash to the collar around her neck.

Mika growled about the leash "I hate this leash Bruce" bruce nodded "I know sis but boss doesn't want you getting any sudden ideas" mika rolled her eyes as he led her out of the training area and into the lab. He unclipped the leash mika went to the exam table and started applying on the probes. "so how have I been looking?" she asked him. "well mika where going to have to double you iron dosage you going through iron like nothing" he said to her as he read the results printed out.

Bryan sighed as his Father watched intensely through the one way mirror another successful day and still no one was aware of what Giovanni had witnessed. Experiments had always failed in the past, subjects never surviving, at least not until recently, mika being the only successful and surviving subject.
"What if it doesn't work?" Bryan asked coldly. He knew of Giovanni's plan to merge with Mewtwo. It had been his dream to control the most powerful Pokemon, and then with team rocket's scientists and the help of pokemaniac Bill, not only had he now found a way to own the most powerful pokemon but in turn become that pokemon.
"That is why we run experiments. We find out of the procedure is replicated and then find out why it works." Giovanni responded turning to Bryan
"Regardless of how many lives must be lost?"
"irrelevant to how many lives are lost."

With a sight Bryan retreated to his room, His Umbreon sound asleep on the bed. The baby Articuno was still asleep on its perch as well. Although Giovanni was a man of greed and hunger for power, he did have a compassionate side, when a pokemon, regardless of how rare, showed not true potential for moving forward, Giovanni had no issue pawning it off onto someone else. That is why Bryan had An Umbreon with rare colorization and a baby of a legendary pokemon.

Slowly Umbreon rolled over and opened it's eyes yawning.
"Good evening master" Bryan heard a voice inside his head say and smirked. "Hi Alakazam."
he three best friends Bryan had stood in that room, Umbreon, Alakazam and Articuno.

Mika took the probes off and went to the medicine cabinet. She opened the cabinet and took out a bottle of iron pills. she shook out 4 and popped them into her mouth. She groaned at the taste of the pills.

"while you in there take your others" bruce said to her. muka began pulling out bottles and shaking out the required amount. Laying the pills ib a cup she replaced the lid back on the bottles and put them back in the cabinet.

"Good moring master" Bryan heard Alakazam greeting him as he stirred awake.
"How many times do i have to tel you, call me Bryan. I let you out of your ball as often as I can and you are my friend not my servant."
Just as Bryan's little speech was finished he heard the intercom asking him to report to the observation balcony again.

"How is she doing?" Bryan asked as he stepped in yawning seeing his father watching the subject.
"She hasn't started yet, she is being given a new set of tests today. Then you will bring her out for a field test, see how effective her powers will be in public."
Bryan raised a brow. "Isn't that dangerous, what if she turn on me?"
"Alakazam can protect you from her attacks, and the collar around her neck, all you have to do is press the button this remote, and she will be on her knees."
"You're using a shock collar?"
"Sometime in order to control someone, you have to give them something they do not want and take it away when they obey you. So i feel intense pain could be beneficial to control her. if she obeys she will not be hurt."

mika swallowed down the pills before entering the training area again. She stood into the black room her arms at her sides. She heard the familiar tone as the simulation began. Her left ear twitched as she heard the feet of several rocket grunts surrounded her in the blackness.

Mika grinned as the light flicked on. a grunt ran foreword at her he withdrew a fist and went to hit her. her rught hand grabbed the fist and flipped the grunt on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom