Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple plot ideas with anime and fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treader

Planetoid
Here I'll start this off with my F-list, right off the bat so you can see if I'm someone who matches your tastes early on :3!

Right now my wanted stories are pretty simple. However my work schedule isn't I can post at least one time a day with many more if you're awake from 11pm - 5am CST.

A few short rules as well before I get into what I'm currently looking for.

1: It will be story driven, if I feel like things are getting to smut based I will let you know and we will either fix it or end it. Routine smut is fine but I don't wanna dance from sex scene to sex scene. I may wanna save the world or something as well( I like fighting scenes, they are my version of a very scary movie.)

2:I will do my favorites and yes's on my F-List without question. My maybe's are things I won't ever really push to do! However if you ignore my yes's too long I may push for them, even though I generally play more submissive-ish characters.

3:Even though I tend to be more submissive I would hate to force myself into playing just one role, I need your help to get me to come out of my shell more often.

4: I like to be held down, but chains and whips frighten me a little!

5: I play Female characters(98%), but Futa sounds like something I'd try.

6: I will do PM's and forum rp's and can attemp IM rp's if your schedule is similar to mine.

Anime: (In Anime Role plays I would prefer to play an OC - You can do that as well or play a character in the show for us to make a story out of!

One Piece: I began reading the manga years ago and have become a huge fan of both the anime and the manga.. open to most things.

Naruto: Same as with One Piece, but I definitely feel like it's played out.

Ranma 1/2: This is my exception to both the original character part and the male character part. I would play Ranma in Ranma 1/2. I'd really like to attempt that it sounds fun!

Fantasy:

I have a few character ideas for an unlucky mage, but other than that I think these types of roleplays in Tolkein or Elder Scrolls style worlds have so much potential, even if we're making it up as we go!

TV Series:

Supernatural: If I had someone to play Sam and Dean and Castiel or a different person for each... I'd be happy for a long time :3!

White Collar: I'd let Neal Caffrey steal my heart and much more any day.

Just some vague ideas for now... it's past my bedtime however and I must unfortunately sleep. I may update in the morning to fix my probable spelling and grammar error's and to add some things.

Feel free to post here or pm me about anything you're interested in or have questions about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom