Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Small Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen_Mistress

Supernova
Alright, I just got a new job and so far the first week I have worked monday through friday from 9 to 9, and by the end of the day I am exhausted and just want to see my family (my son and bf and friends) and have a little fun before going to bed, but it is wearing me thin, I find I am tired as hell, grouchy, and just want more than saturday and sunday off since I work my ass off, and all this man wants is for me to work harder and get more money even if it means working night shift or pulling and all nighter, and my boss doesn't understand why I don't want to work for these 12+ hour shifts everyday, how should I tell him this without getting fired since I am currently getting paid under the table for my work.

wow,

cause 1: I'm positive she didn't think of that already Try.

and 2: That didn't even answer her question.

how should I tell him this without getting fired since I am currently getting paid under the table for my work.

care to try this again with a little less faggotry?

personally, I'd tell him you have other obligations you have to care for [family] and the work-load your boss[?] is giving you is taking away from your other obligations. If he is unreasonable to the point of being unwilling to accept this than move on to trygon's advice.

If he is unreasonable about it take it up with your state's workforce commission. There should be labor laws if you are in the USA. Do some reasearch on this and go in there prepared.

DJBayview said:
also Akuma, she's working 'under the table'.
labor laws aren't applicable.

In most states if an employer is "paying under the table" it is against the LAW. You can report that to the labor board.

AkumaTsuki said:
DJBayview said:
also Akuma, she's working 'under the table'.
labor laws aren't applicable.

In most states if an employer is "paying under the table" it is against the LAW. You can report that to the labor board.
And screw her job. Are you suggesting she blackmail her employer?

Thank you for your help everyone, and once I get paid friday I will speak to him about it, since I don't want to talk to him about it and have him just keep my pay and fire me, and I don't doubt he would. So thanks you for your input and I hope it all works out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom