Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED! Not taking anymore requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LookingForSomeFun

Planetoid
It can be MxF or FxF. If MxF I'd like the male to be Dom, if FxF I'd like if we could both play as switches.

Pairings:
Twincest ***
Brother x Sister *
Sister x Sister **

Plot ideas: (if not interested in any of the ones below I have more, just PM me)

1.) Your character walks in on me having sex. I try talking you out of telling our parents and you give me one condition. If I become your sex slave, you won't tell our parents.

2.) My character is unexperienced, one day I randomly ask you "what's it like to have sex", but instead of answering you figure it easier to just show me.

3.) we've always had an attraction to each other. While our parents are out of town we give in to our lust and find ourselves kissing, waking our way through the house. At one point you have me pinned to the kitchen table, to the living room couch, to a random wall, before making it to a bed. When our parents get back we act casual, but behind their backs find time to have our fun.

If interested in any above PM me.

RE: Incest anybody(;

Would love to do plot number 3 with you if you're still looking for a partner.

Hi. I (your sister) walk in on you taking money from mom's purse. This is my opportunity to get you back for all the times you ratted me out.

Hmmm... how about the first pairing with the second plot? Sounds fun to me. PM me if you'd like to, to work out the details and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom