Story Time (Update!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorchasilver

Supernova
Hullo everyone, I am back and looking to do some writing. A very important point here, I prefer non sexual role playing that is literate. I am looking to write a story with one or more people that like to provide input and ideas. If that sounds like you, male or female please leave me a message.

Story 1: These two friends either meet later in life or grow up together. At some point they join opposing forces of some sort. (In my original it was a school of magic where each entered a discipline of magic that opposed the other light/shadow specifically) One of the pair is susceptible to manipulation whether that is magical, peer pressure or whatever that friend is then coerced, forced, possessed and begins to cause trouble. (In my original she terrorizes the student body at the school.) The other friend being an inherently good person sets out to stop the unknown instigator. Mid fight this friend discovers that the person causing the problem is the first friend.

The whole idea of this betrayal is a story I cannot get out of my head! I am willing to spin this in just about any way. The pair could be related, they could be romantically involved whatever. I just need to get it out XD

Other Ideas: I am starting to get the itch for something more action/sci fi oriented which I think stems from seeing Pacific Rim the other day. While I am not looking to do specifically a Pacific Rim role play I think something contain a few of those elements would be really fun. I open to ideas and suggestions.

I also have taken a liken to Downton Abbey, which is a period drama that takes place in the early 1900's now I tend to avoid historical related stories because I don't feel like I know enough to accurately portray the era but I would really love to give some sort of British period drama a try, I think if I can add in some sort of weird twist such as Steampunk I would be okay.

Anyways hope to hear from someone soon!

Cheers
~Kuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom