Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tiger Wants To Play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePetiteFox

Planetoid
Hello Fellow Readers

First things first, I will role play with both male and female. I am only 21, but have a huge imagination and successful in writing eroticas.
I also fetish over the normal things, with a twist of fiction to finish.

Some things i would love to try include;

Abduction
When creatures from earths distant relative comes for new 'meat' They capture a poor female, chosen specifically for something divine in her blood. She endures what no woman should...and is put through pain and sexual abuse by the alien creatures.

Enslavement
After the new king is crowned, he enforces every woman enslavement. But is there just one woman he wants for himself, One woman he takes for his personal slave?

Establishing Love
Two people, destined to meet, but miles apart from each-other. What will it take for them to find each-other? Maybe when work forces him to move 21 miles from home, they find each-other. Slowly, and very deliberately their relationship grows.

Three's A Crowd
When three best friends go for a camping trip, they are completely oblivious of the effect that drugs and alcohol has. Before the night begins, they are already aware of a little flirting between them.

When I receive any form of interest then we can discuss and establish settings and characters etc..
Hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom