Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New to This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Star
The title says it all... I'm new to this whole roleplaying thing, and it probably makes some of you out there not want to give me a chance... its okay, though! I'm just looking for some people to help me gain experience and hopefully craft me into a decent roleplayer :blush:

-Despite not having roleplaying experience, I DO have writing experience and I am literate. I don't like to think of myself as someone who will post just sentences at a time... I'll try my best to flexible to your demands!

-I'm really only going to roleplay as a male to female players.

-If there is an area that you feel like I can improve on, please let me know! I'm trying to get better at this, so having some criticism is okay with me!

I notice people post pairings here. Since I know I haven't tried much, I wouldn't know what to post, so I'll throw in a few that comes into mind.

Pairings

Boyfriend X Girlfriend

Best Friend X Best Friend

Boss X Worker

Student X Teacher

Friend X Friend's Sister

Police X ???

Incest Pairings

I have to admit that I don't any plot settings, but I also have to say that if you want to suggest a pairing that'd be cool with me! Like I said, I'm trying to get myself into this.

I hope any of you who see this might give me a chance, or even just give me a few tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom