Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age play and jailbait

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzomcninja

Super-Earth
PM if you can serve it up.

I was thinking you could play a fourteen/fifteen year old with an over active sex drive. Mostly school scenes, she could be with one teacher or multiple teachers. It becomes a question of "How do we say no to her? She's really hot and wants us."

I've always secretly wanted to be put in the position of having to say no. But the aftermath of that is kind of a blur.

Another option is, I'm a male soldier, and you're a kid of the same age in the local village of whatever country I'm in. You were a hostage, and abused, and I was the guy who shot the man who had you. You feel like you owe me something, and although you didn't like the sexual abuse of the kidnapper, you do have an over active sex drive.

Another one is, you're a devoutly religious girl. An acolyte of the nuns in a christian church (I actually don't know what the youngest age for the nuns is, but lets say you're a training nun.) The problem is, as much as you love god, and love your church. - God blessed you with this insatiable sex drive. You're able to fight it. But one night, some gangsters shoot down some faculty in your church and you're the first one in the next morning, and they come back. They decide to take you, even though you're detached and feel sorry for them.

She can enjoy the sex and still be detached by the way. She will just have to repect and give up being a nun afterwards (unless she dies).

Other plots can happen to. I'm looking for a happy-go-lucky, bouncy, horny teenage girl who just wants some penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom