Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MissInnocence's Not so Innocent Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is MissInnocence. Missy works great as a nickname if you care to give me one. After all, MissInnocence is a mouthful. Anyways before we go further I have made an f-list found here: http://www.f-list.net/c/missinnocent

Now then. I play extreme things except for scat, snuff, extreme gore and vore. I enjoy going to dark places. I prefer playing the submissive character but I do not play characters that are the do as you say types. Exploring dark themes and having violence in a role play I think creates a rather austere but interesting environment. That's not to say I don't like happy themes, I do. But I always find the darker side of human nature more fun. So thinking, I decided I would put up my pairings. I can pretty much make a plot in a snap and I love collaboration. I will RP with you via PM, Thread or YIM so just contact me for YIM if that is what you prefer. Now then, onto my pairings. Also, I will role play settings of the past or the present but I'm not extremely keen on the future but I suppose I might give it a shot.

Twisted Sleeping Beauty
Twisted Snow White
Twisted Rapunzel
Twisted Swan Princess
Twisted Hansel and Gretel
Abusive Boyfriend / Husband x Abused Girlfriend / Wife
Pimp x New Prostitute
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Master x Slave
King x Princess
Prince x Princess