Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mein request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andarius

Super-Earth
So I finally decided to make a thread instead of just browsing the RP reqs posted by females.

Anyway... I'm Andy, I'm 23 and I'm a straight guy and with that been said..
Hello girls =^,_,^=

Here are a few things that need to be mentioned:

1- I am not into paragraph role-playing. I prefer 1-3 lines and if there's a plot behind the smut even better but I won't say no to pure smut. ^^
2- Even though I use 1-3 lines I try to add as many details as possible so it would be really swell if you could too. I don't care much for proper grammar although I would prefer it if words are full, not 'omg' or 'u'.
3- I only use IMs. (period, tried the others, not for me)
4- I only role-play with girls so please no guys playing female characters.
5- I work in the mornings but I'm usually around by 5PM (gmt +2).

My F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/andarius
Woof~

I will update if anything changes. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Andarius said:
So I finally decided to make a thread instead of just browsing the RP reqs posted by females.

Anyway... I'm Andy, I'm 23 and I'm a straight guy and with that been said..
Hello girls =^,_,^=

Here are a few things that need to be mentioned:

1- I am not into paragraph role-playing. I prefer 1-3 lines and if there's a plot behind the smut even better but I won't say no to pure smut. ^^
2- Even tho. I use 1-3 lines I try to add as many details as possible so it would be really swell if you could too. I don't care much for proper grammar although I would prefer if words are full, not 'omg' or 'u'.
3- I don't RP on the website, I only use IMs. (I've tried PM, and ... you need a LOT of convincing power to make me accept it ...)
4- I only role-play with girls so please no guys playing female characters.
5- For Humanoid x Humanoid I would like some time to pass since we've made contact if I am to have the best inspiration for it. Not saying no tho.
6- I am pretty flexible as far as times goes but I am usually fully available after 9PM (gmt +2).
7- And this one is really important for me ... if you can't say that you're not liking the role-play and decide to ditch me at anytime (during, after or before) then PLEASE don't even bother contacting me ... >< I can't stress this enough.

My Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Andarius
Woof~

Fundoms: World of Warcraft & League of Legends for now.

[Updated]Forgot to mention... been really crazy about Ahri from League of Legends ... so + craving if you'd really like to play her. This is Ahri:
http://mangadrawing.net/users/imagecache/image_display/image/33910-league-of-legends-ahri.5d0afb546126cd7afcdc32a0667f7492.jpg

I have 2 plots in my mind atm which I'd like to keep away from the thread. I will share them in private tho.
Other than that I am open to plots.

I will update if anything changes. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Hi there :). I am very interested in rp with you. I will say I usually am a paragraph role player but I can cut it down. Usually mline are about 4 or five lines for one paragraph,but if there's a bunch of detail I'll love it either way.

sensual sweetheart said:
Hi there :). I am very interested in rp with you. I will say I usually am a paragraph role player but I can cut it down. Usually mline are about 4 or five lines for one paragraph,but if there's a bunch of detail I'll love it either way.

I'll get back to you soon ^,.,^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom