Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

look FxF FxM Lit 1x1 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey looking for a partner to pair up with for some thread Rp,
looking for both smut and plot, an not afraid of taboo ideas, only hard limits are Gore, mutilation, vore

send me ideas and I'll get back to you

I am not looking to PM IM or Email Just threads​

My Quick and fast list
Vampire+Victim
Teacher+student
Teacher+Janitor.
Werewolf+Victim
Demon+Cultist
Cheerleader+School Nerd
Demon+Vampire
Prostitute+John
Prostitute+Prostitute
Prostitute+Virgin
Teacher+ Virgin
Teacher+ School Nerd
Cheerleader+ Janitor
Principal+ teacher
Principal+ Cheerleader
Cheerleader+ student president
Principal+student president
barbarian+princess
barbarian+ Village Girl
hentai Monster+ Victim.
hentai monster+ Vampire
Witch+teenager
Boyfriend+ Girlfriends Mother
Girlfriend+ Boyfriends Brother

Okay this is going to be a dark one it either involved Necrophilia or the rape of a Coma patient.

the idea is that a Young 17 maybe 18 old virgin girl has a sudden aneurysm and either dies or is suddenly finds her self in a coma.

Now in the one idea where she dies, her spirit and soul is trapped inside of her body and can't leave or move on to her next life. she cans sense things around her, she can feel things if they touch her flesh, but she can not touch things back and she can still hear thing around her.

then while in the morge, a necrophile come's in late at night while no one is around and either has his way with her there of sneaks her out to his place where her dresses her up and does all sort of things to her.

now in my replies I'll write about what is going threw her mind as these thing are happening to her. at first she is a little disturbed by what is happening, but as time go's on she learns to like what is being done to her. you will get to hear her feeling, her thoughts, how she would react if she could move, talk and so forth, but for the most part she does nothing as you do thing to her.

As for the coma patient idea, sort of the same thing, just she a live body but can not move or react to the rest of the world.
but with this one we don't leave the hospital.

I'm not expecting much in response backs. it's just a dark thought that crossed my mined

Oh one last thing

No Gore, mutilation or vore hard limit, if this happens,
I'm getting a Mod to Close the thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom