Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age Origins *Recruiting*

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
Looking for hopefully a group I'll settle with one x one. But I've really been dieing to do one of these, here's the most prominent plot running through my head right now.

The horde has been repelled. What is left of Fereldon is putting the pieces back together. King Alistair has began work rebuilding, the Wardens. He has made himself the temporary leader until he can find one worthy of leading the prestigious warrior cast. The party he once traveled with now gone. Oghren has disapeared off the map. Zeveran met his end while traveling in Denerim, reportedly with wenches from a bar. Lelaina has gone out to spread the story of the hero. (we'll eventually have to put a name on them) Sten has taken his tribe deeper into the forest, disgusted with the civilized world. Morrigian like Oghren has disappeared though there have been supposed sighting's of her in the wilds. Shale has become an outlaw, ever since she declared war on all birds and have ruined several farms and makes a great mess of fowl in her path. Wynne has become the head of the Circle, and one of Alistair most trusted advisers. Alistair has sent for the best warriors in the land to meet at Weisshaupt Fortress, and hopefully begin a new era for the Wardens.

A more developed plot will depend on what characters we have.

Its pretty basic. It would be nice if the bio or the description (if written) were a bit heavy in material though.

Name:
Class:
Specialization:
Race:
Description: (Pictures or written works)
Bio:
Nationality:

That should work.

Alrighty then that makes four people can start sending or posting character sheets similar to the one at the top. Feel free to add what you wish to it, the more the better.

I could quite possibly be interested as well. if there are any spots available.
See who plays what.
I may play a Maleficar, in that type of mood.

Name: Rendar Omniacar
Class: Mage
Specialization: Arcane Warrior
Race: Elven
Description:
animeguywarrior.jpg

Nationality:Fereldinian
Bio: Grew up in the elven district of Denerim, and was one of the lucky survivors of the attack on the city by the Darkspawn, who were unable to evacuate. During his time spent in the city he was arrested multiple times for disturbing the peace and robbery. It was not until recently that he has become violent. He caused a riot in the elven district leading to the deaths of
dozens, and destruction of many parts of the cities. In the time of the riot he was accused for killing twelve guardsmen, and four citizens. He was only stopped and the mob quieted as Alistair himself, came out with the guards to settle the riot. During the battle his attention was caught by Rendar, and was spared as due to the fact he joined the wardens. He has a deep hatred for humans, having suffered at their hands, while he lived in the slums, his entire life. He discovered his abilities to use magic when he was very young but kept it a secret hearing they took, magic users away, and tortured them. He developed, and tuned this ability to help his dual sword, fighting style, in combat, making him a very skilled force.

I really sorry, but I'm going to have to bail on this (and the rest of the site) for personal resons.
I'm sorry :(

Hi, I'd be interested in joining the group, though I have a question first: What maturity level are you looking at (PG, R, NC-17, etc)? Any level is fine with me, but I'd like to get some idea.

As for a character, here goes:

Name: Dwyer Morgan
Class: Warrior
Specialization: Berserker, Champion
Race: Human
Description: Of only middling height, Dwyer has shoulder-length dark brown hair and blue-white eyes. Though not heavyset, neither is he thin or slender; his build reflects long years of living at the edge of the Korcari wilds. As for looks, he is not particularly attractive, his face marked by several scars, and most of one ear is missing from a reaver's axe. When not expecting trouble or in a city he wears well made but plain clothing, a doublet so deep a red as to almost be black with breeches and boots, a belt about his waist with several small pouches hanging from it.
When going into battle or traveling Dwyer dons a suit of battered gray scale armour, passed down to him by his father and before that by his grandfather who won it during the rebellion against Orlais. He fights with a broadsword in one hand and a dwarven-made battleaxe in the other. His helmet is open-faced, with downward curving horns and a tuft of white hair sprouting from the top. His grandfather always claimed that the armour was magical, though no one ever truly believed him.
Bio: Born and raised on the edge of the Korcari wilds, Dwyer has known little in life save the constant struggle to survive. His father disappeared when he was a young teen, having left to hunt and never returning, and Dwyer was forced to take over as head of the house and provide for his mother and sisters. At sixteen he and several other men of the village were ambushed by Dalish reavers from the wilds while journeying to a neighboring village to trade; of the five of them, three died and the fourth was badly wounded, losing and arm. Dwyer himself was seriously injured by an axe to the head and left for dead, though his surviving friend managed to make it to the next village for help.
When the blight swept through Fereldan Dwyer lost everything, his family slaughtered and his village razed. He went north to join the remnants of Cailan's army, and fought in the siege of Denerim where he earned his spurs and became a knight of Fereldan. He is currently unsure of his future; at 30 and lacking an enemy to fight, he feels without purpose or place; he does not wish to return to the wilds, fearing the ghosts of his past that might yet linger there.
Nationality: Fereldan

Right. I am working on a profile now.
Pmed a question to Skelace before I get to that aspect of my character.

Well, this is Dragonage, it would be at least M in rating. Blood and guts and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom