Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long-term Plot Ideas (Short)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyvar

Super-Earth
This is a forum request for some possibly long-term roleplay. These are basically just some general ideas to be fleshed out. I've currently been craving some RP that is slightly different from a pairing, where one character (or writer more specifically) is essentially the 'main' and the other writer sort of writes most of everyone else. Thus not locking a character into the same smut scene repeatedly.

So, with that said here are some potential plots that I've been flirting with...

Manaworld
This is an ongoing adult comic. It's in a fantasy setting. I'm not looking to recreate the story or comic, but I like the general plot that is ongoing for this comic. A female (dark elf in the comic) is enslaved with magic shackles by a sorcerer and she must pleasure anyone who wants her to. The plot is obviously open for debate, discussion, and suggestions.

Prostitute of Tomorrow
This would be an RP where the female main is a prostitute with men and various types of aliens (I prefer to write off-human races that are comparable to men, but if you've got a thing for tentacle monsters, I could accomadate). There are many ways to start this off and ways to bridge the story out from where it begins. I'd imagine a small cast for this with a Pimp, some staff, clients, possibly a love interest, etc.

Harem
An RP involving a male character with a small 'cast' of females. It is not necessarily a harem setting, but just an RP where the women may be aware that the male is sleeping with multiple females. Obviously this one needs to be developed, and is really just a way of me saying one of these ideas should be one where I write the 'main'.

I am always open to messages asking for RP and if you have a craving, feel free to ask me about it.

Thanks for taking the time to read, hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom