Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So The Hunt Begins... [Looking for Pet Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zea

Planetoid
So sorry to all of those who were role playing with me or we were just in the discussion of doing so for my sudden leave of absence! I had some personal things going on and such and it was complete chaos, if you are still interested just shoot me another PM! So sorry again. >n<

FUTURE WARNING: I may be a bit slow to replies! Ever since I moved my internet is REALLY bad and cuts off on me randomly. : (

Hi there! As you can see by my username I go by Zea. : 3 It is here that I begin my search for some lovely role playing partners! I really do enjoy long term role plays, being able to see how the characters start and develop, learning about their life story along the way. That sort of thing is really what I enjoy! Though some times a little one shot is just as lovely! If I am able to twist a good story plot in with some smut I am usually the happiest that I can be. Erm...about all I can think of on that topic of course if you have any questions please ask!

Oh! I do love a partner that can give me at least a paragraph, so that I am able to actually work with it. Please no one liners!

Things that I will NOT do are:
- Scat
- Water sports
- Vomit
- Bestiality
- Underage
- An age difference beyond 6 years.

Anything else is open really, I am quite willing to try anything. : )

However, some of my favorites would have to be:
- Bondage
- BDSM
- Breast play
- Blood play
- Roughness
- Three way
- Group
- Futa
- Toys
- Forced

!!! If it helps further I just made a Rabbit Hole, so here it is: Zea's RH !!!

Now I usually take on the role of a female, sometimes a male if needed be. I adore futa's, malexmale is not a pairing I do often. You would have to be pretty damn special to coax me into that! Haha.

- I am open to any sort of scenario pairing that you might have in mind. So please just make a suggestion! If a list is easier of course I am more then willing to make one. : )

Plots:
- She was the younger sister of the two siblings, her brother being the oldest. The difference between them was but a year, but the little sister was known for still holding on to the cliche title of 'annoying sister'. As long as her brother's best friend had been around she had taunted them both. Seeming to find enjoyment in their irritation. So what happens when they are older, the boys roughly closing in on 18 and the sister 17, just pushes them too far? Will she be punished and more importantly, How will she be punished? (Ideal pairing is SisterxBestFriend, but it can be SisterxBestFriendxBrother. Also intend for it to be non-consensual and rough.)

- A young girl coming into the age of 20 is dragged by her friends to a fairly new club that has opened up. It's a special kind of club, one her friends fail to tell her about. So when the seemingly meek girl arrives to the club, very soon discovering that it was a kink club. All kinds of scenes playing out around her, a various number of people walking around in a special kind of fashion. She is very taken back and wants nothing more then to turn and leave, but her friends make her stay. Telling her she needs to open up more to life. As the night carries on she fails to realize that she has caught the eye of a Dom/Domme, nor does she realize what that night will bring her. (Quite a few scenarios can play out for this one. : 3 )

- Homeless and in need of warmth or nourishment of any kind, the young girl is desperate. Wandering the streets she spots a flyer pinned against a board, snatching it she reads 'Now hiring help...' She reads on, reading how it came with a living space, food and medical care. It all just seems far too good to be true...but desperate times call for desperate measures. So what happens when she arrives at the address, inquires about the job, and is given a trail run? Is there a different kind of service they are looking for and will she escape it? (Based on being a slavery type of role play. Kidnapping young ones that inquire about the job after they take on the job. Priming them for an upcoming auction.)

- I don't really have a plot per say for this one, not yet anyway. But I am curious about petplay, either kitten or puppy play. I'm really curious and interested just trying it and seeing how it goes. If anyone is interested please PM me. <3

- More to come...

- Some games, shows, movies, etc...that I am familiar with would be.
- Inuyasha
- Pokemon
- The 10th Kingdom
- Harvest Moon
- Hogwarts (I say because I don't usually do Canon characters. : x )
- (More to come! But want to ask, go right ahead!)

I can't think of much more to add, other then that I do not indulge in IM role plays. I apologize to those who do, do them but I simply can not. However, PMs, Threads, and E-mail role plays are perfectly fine! Have any other questions please do not hesitate!

RE: So The Hunt Begins... : 3

Thinking of some plots now, hopefully I will have everything worked out in a nut shell to be posted tomorrow. : 3

Still looking for some role playing partners!! : 3

Just another little bump, also announcement towards the plots. Still in the making as I ran into some events.

Probably able to take on a few more partners if anyone is interested! 8 3

Would you consider playing the dominant role in any roleplay? If so PM me :)

Fourth plot added and currently my biggest craving at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom