Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish's RP Ideas (Updated 3/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishbreakfast

Meteorite
IrishBreakfast, at your service. Back after a few hectic months.

A few things about me:
-I write between 2 and 5 paragraphs per post.
-M/F is my preference, but I also like F/F.
-Long term stuff only, thanks.
-Switch, usually sub.
-Plot and sex are equally important to me.
-I don't really like RPing in threads. E-mails or PMs preferred.

Craving

Crossover: Once Upon a Time & Harry Potter
"Let's Make a Deal"
Rumpelstiltskin/Hermione Granger
Brief description: Hermione leaves the Wizarding World after the Final Battle, set on 'finding herself'. She moves to a small town in Maine, vows to set magic aside for some time, and finds employment and board with the owner of a quaint pawn shop, Mr. Gold, after a good amount of wheeling and dealing. What happens when Mr. Gold, better known as the infamous Rumpelstiltskin, finds out about Hermione's magic? And who she really is?

Buzzwords

Imbalance of power
Guilty conscious
Moral struggle
Forbidden relationship
Age gap
Unlikely pair
Secret affair

Pairings

Figure of Authority/Female
Teacher/Student
Husband/Babysitter
Husband/Son's Girlfriend
Brother's Bestfriend/Sister
Stepfather/Stepdaughter
Stepbrother/Stepsister
Law Enforcement/Troubled Teen
etc.

Plots

Poundtown Abbey
Employer/Servant

I’m craving something set back in the day. How far back is up to you. Adultery is an aspect I’d like to involve. The pairing I have in mind is between a rich, married man and one of his young servants. It all goes on right under the wife’s nose; quick, frenzied lovemaking in the library late at night, and day long sessions of passion when the wife is out of town visiting her parents. The two might truly be in love, but realize this is the best place for them. They see one another every day; their affair could go on for the rest of their lives. Other things I would enjoy: the young woman is a virgin and the older, married man has to teach her the ways of the bedroom; while his wife can only produce daughters, his mistress bares him a son.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
Priest/Possessed

Kieran, an orphan taken in by Saint Mary's Most Holy Catholic Church, has a rare problem. She is prone to bouts of possession. The church looks after her and keeps her safe; she goes to lessons with her private tutor during the day, has her meals in the dining hall, and spends her free time outside in the gardens or the rooms that they have provided for her. That is, unless she's being possessed. Then she spends countless hours strapped to a chair as a priest tries to exorcise the demon out of her.

What the church doesn't know is that Kieran is meant to be the mother of the Antichrist. She is to conceive a child while under possession, but only with a virgin clergyman a part of the Roman Catholic Church. This conception will result in the Antichrist.

Your character could be a new priest transferring to Saint Mary's Most Holy Catholic Church, or Kieran's regular exorcist.

You're like the father I never had.
Stepfather/Stepdaughter

After the death of his new wife, a man is left to care for his teenage stepdaughter. Her dad was never a part of her life and her grandparents have all passed on, so he knows he's the only one she has left. The two aren't on the best of terms, but he's determined to make it work.

With her mother gone, her stepfather is all she has left. He's nice and all, and sure, he's pretty good looking, but she never imagined that it would just be him and her. The two of them have to figure out how to live alone together, and how to maybe build a bond that wasn't there before.

Long story short, they end up banging.

PM me if you would like to work something out. Don’t be shy.
More ideas will be posted in the future.

RE: Irish's RP Ideas (Updated 1/31)

Working on a teacher/student plot right now. And finally, some F/F pairings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom