Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun, Freaky, Fetishs and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarFlare

Meteorite
Hello, Welcome to my request thread.
I am Solar Flare, all I have are a list of Yes and No's so if you guys have any ideas please let me know.

A few things first;

I am always female, in group RP's I CAN play guys I just prefer not to.

All of my partnerships are M/F, I dont do F/F because I dont like to RP it. Its not fun for me.

I dont expect you to be a perfect speller, Im not, but I dont want you to write enough so I can reply. Give me detail, I dont want to get bored.

If for some reason the RP isnt working for you let me know. DOnt just dissappear.

SImple Right? Now on to my Yes and No's.​

Yes's
+Foreplay
+Plots
+Big Dicks
+Lots of Cum
+Supernaturals
+Strong Males
+Bondage
+Toys
+Forced
+Many Guys
+Rough Sex
+Anal
+Medievil Settings
+Vikings (yummm)

No's
-Blood
-Gore
-Exterm Pain
-No Plot
-Death
-Mutilation
-Most animals (Dogs are ok SOMETIMES)
-Future Settings
-Non Thought Out Characters
-Feces
-WaterSports
-Slave/Master Play
-Being In Control

#1: Winter Nights

Everyone knows not to go into the forest during the middle of winter but Ever Page wasnt normal, more like little eccentric and had set up grounds to camp. Lots of thick blankets, fur lined sleeping bag and food and bottles of water but those things cant protect her from a bear who was woken up by pochers, or an exterme snow storm which Ever was now facing.

Luckily there is a cabin not far from her campsite, though is the reclusive man who lives there will let her in is a whole diffrent story. But to survive she will need him to help her. Need his hospitality.

(Bondage)

#2: Vikings

Last thing Tempest McConners wants to deal with are Vikings, she has her ill mother, her druken sod of a father and four younger siblings to take care of along with her small farm, and the animals. So when the hulking men walk on to land and into her house planning on taking whats of value she didnt think twice about throwing her spicially made daggers at them or killing more then a few. Of course the leader of the men didnt take to kindly to that though he did leave her family alone but he didnt even blink as her hualed the delicate girl over his shoulder and carried her to his ship along with his fallen comrades. Now the cute lass is stuck with the VERY angry viking and he with the smart mouthed, viotale tempered 'Witch'. With storm season brewing, her captor sailing away from her home, and the evil looks all the men were giving her, would Tempest make it home? Will she find a new home? Or will she be dead before the ship landed on the Vikings home land?

(Forced)

#3: Babysitting fiasco

At seventeen Ella is smart, pretty and loyal but people dont see the true her because of baggy clothing and her wide unneeed glasses she wears to hide her face. She doesnt like drawing attention to herself. When a close family friend asks her to babysit their son she thinks she is babysitting the younger one at age of ten, the parents explianed that their son was grounded when she arrived and told her he was to stay in his room and that she shouldnt have to work to hard. A few hours into her job she is relaxed on the couch watching TV when she heard some one coming down the hallway toward the living room. Calling out the younger brothers name while standing on her knees she hearda gruff laugh and looked up at the older brother. Gasping at her predicament she stood up and finally asked why he was there. She was despertly trying to cover herself in the small tank top and shorts.

(This can be forced, Bondage, and dom/sub[just not extreme])

Exceptions to my rules.

Incest is normally a no, I can do it sometimes and only for so long. Twincest has nver interested me but the picture below is of Rin and Len Kagamine, they are Vociloids. And they supposed to be each others oppisites (at least that is what my reasearch said. Anyways I think It would be fun to play them as though they are normal Twin human teens that end up in a sexual realationship. I want this to be long term and I want it to be fun. I would like to play Rin as a sweet and shy girl who normally hides away from people, who is overly naive about the world and I want Len to be cocky, knowing, and overly protective of Rin. I want him to be amlmost a bully toward her, not asking but taking what he wants. I just think it would be very intersting thing to play out.
th
th
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom