Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bambina seeking a man for a good Rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambina

Meteorite
Hello BM role players! I'm new to this site and figured I might as well start making one of these threads if I want to get some interested partners.

I've been role playing for about eight years now, so I've got some experience underneath my belt. And I would love if I could role play with someone with about the same experience.

I'm not a Grammar Natzi by any means, but I am kinda strict on the amount you give me. If you give me just a couple sentences I WILL DROP THE RP WITHOUT ANY WARNING. May be harsh, but I'm not here just to write a few words. I want a good plot and a good story and good smut. You can't have good, steamy, make yourself hot smut with just one sentence.

Please make the Subject of your Pm, your favorite color so I know that you have read my thread.

No no's-
Watersports
Scat
Blood
Gore
Vore
Mutilation
Death

---------
Pairings
--------

You/Me

School/College
---------------

Teacher x Student
Teacher x Teacher
Student x Student
Principal x Teacher
Teacher x Students Parent

----------
Incest
----------

FatherxDaughter
Brother x Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Uncle x Niece

----------
Misc
---------

Best Friend x Best Friend
Stranger x Stranger
Kidnapper x Victim
Football Player x Fan
Football player x Cheerleader
Singer x Fan
Drummer x Fan
Masseur x Patient
Husband x Wifes Friend
Husbands Friend x Wife
Father x Daughters Friend
Brothers Friend x Sister
Prince Charming x Captive Princess -
(Craving this badly! Have an Idea in mind! But he will be very Dominant!)

As for the Prince 'Charming' / Captive Princess role play. I was more along the lines thinking of a Rapunzel/Sleeping Beauty type rp. Though of course she isn't going to have feet and feet of hair or be pretty much in a Coma. More so that she is kept up in a tower against her will and has been for years, at least since she was 14 and she is now 19. (She got brave one day and went outside of the borders of the castle and was snatched up by a monster. Whatever you desire. Dragon, Minotaur, Orc..etc. Possibly the Monster uses her for his own pleasure. As to why he keeps her captive.) Here comes in the Prince Charming part. She's had princes come and try to save her from the beast, but alas they've all been defeated and their lives ended.

Though this prince isn't looking to save her and live happily ever after. He manages to get through the beast, whether he kills the beast or sneaks by. He is very cocky and charming, once in the Tower he charms his way into her panties. 'Saves' her from the tower and brings her back to his Kingdom. Where he decides to keep her as his own slave. (And maybe the kingdom isn't any regular kingdom. Possibly it's full of different beasts that roam the kingdom/village and wreak havoc.) She is brought down to the dungeon where there are three other girls chained up. Living the same fate that she is newly thrown into. (So I'll play multiples for you as well if you play multiples.) Anyways, daily and nightly the girls are switched out to please the Prince and the beasts to their liking. Different beasts every night and day.

---------
Beast
---------
Dogx girl
Horse x Girl
Tiger x Girl
Bear x Girl
Bull x Girl
Minotaur x Girl
Gryphon x Girl
Dragon x Girl
Orc x Girl
Troll x Girl

Tentacle Monster x Girl

I only Role play in Pm's And Email. (Occasionally Threads if you can talk me into it.)

NO IM'S. No Skye. Don't Ask.

------------------------

Not very much at the moment, but I will add more to the list. And if you have any ideas please don't be afraid to ask!

Rabbit Hole

RE: Need a Strong, Dominant Daddy to put his Dirty Daughter in her place.

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom