Child of Mara (Ebony and ShadowMaster)

ShadowMaster

Super-Earth
Dohvakiin. The most revered Nord in all of Skyrim. The slayer of Alduin, the Listener of the Night Mother, Guild Master of the Theives guild, Archmage of the College of Winterhold, Harbinger of the Companions, and the ender of the Skyrim civil war. And what was this brave hero doing now? Currently shopping for a gold ring, from Marise in Riften. "All this jewelry, and yet you only have 200 septims. I will never understand you Marise." Shadic said, shaking his head. He turned around and bid farewell to the argonian. "Safe travels land-strider." Marise replied. The dragon born looked to the sky as he walked, silently asking the Aedra why, before looking in front of him. "Maybe Maramal has something I can do... Come to think of it, I've never reall looked around the temple. Maybe it's time I should." He muttered to himself before heading into the temple of Mara.

Calypso sat on a wooden pew facing the altar of Mara. The love goddess. Her chosen patron. She was one of the two women who paid tribute to Mara. There were also two men. Being a follower of the goddess of love, Calypso had often put the 'love' into practice. To be honest, things could get boring around the temple. After praying to Mara and cleaning the already spotless temple, there was nothing much else to do. Maramal was boring, as he was married. But he was often out at the local inn during the day, which gave Calypso plenty of time with the second male priest Briehl. Calypso didn't see herself as a slut, in fact, she didn't believe in the word at all. After being surrounded by people who worshipped the goddess of love, Calypso had decided that what she was doing was completely natural. It wasn't illegal, and it wasn't even immoral, considering she wasn't married. She just wanted a little fun. And after praying to a goddess that basically endorsed love making, she felt like it was almost to be expected.

Briehl, however, was nowhere to be seen today. Calypso lent back in the pew, disappointed. Sighing, she wondered how she was going to spend the rest of her day. Dinya (who also disapproved of Calypso's . . . theories) was bustling about in the bedroom of the temple. She irritated Calypso often. The way she spoke down to her and preached to civilians rubbed Calypso the wrong way. She also never gave Calypso any important duties or fun assignments. It was always praying and cleaning, or helping out the weird lady who looked after all the dead people that were buried under the temple. She bored Calypso to tears. The only reason Calypso actually still stayed in the godsforsaken temple was the money and accommodation. She couldn't afford an inn, let alone a house. The temple was her salvation, and Mara was her saviour. And Calypso did like the goddess. She stood for things Calypso could support. Love and marriage. Two things Calypso wanted desperately.

Shadic closed the wooden doors behind him, looking around the temple. "Maramal? Dinya? Anybody home?" He called out, removing his signature iron helmet and placing it in his sack. He noticed a young woman in priestess attire sitting in the back row. He realized he had never seen her before. "Excuse me miss, are you a new priestess?" He asked the woman politely, walking up to her.

Calypso looked up, surprised to see someone enter. The fact that they also knew who Maramal and Dinya were also surprised her. But the oddest thing was that she'd never seen them before. She knew nearly all the locals, and this man didn't seem like a local. However her knew Maramal and Dinya, but didn't know her. She shook her head at his question and stood. "No, I've been here for a long time, I'm just usually in disgrace or doing some gods awful job that Dinya makes me do because she has nothing better to do with her time but be a sour cow." She said bitterly. Blushing, she began to feel bad. "Sorry, you obviously know Dinya. She's nice enough, I just don't get on with her. Sorry." She didn't say anything for a few seconds. "I'm Calypso."

Shadic looked at the girl who was named Calypso. He had to admit, she was quite beautiful, she would make a better priestess of Dibella then of Mara. "My name is Shadic. Perhaps you have heard of me?" He asked, unable to stop himself from imagining her in his bed at Honeyside.

Calypso's eyes widened. Of course! He had seemed a bit familiar when he walked in, and now she knew why. The famous Dragonborn. She felt the oddest urge to bow, but also an urge to fear. While the fact that this man could slay dragons was pretty disarming, Calypso had heard other rumours. Living in a place like Riften, where the Thieves Guild was strong, rumours about the members of the guild were common. The latest rumour (from a boasting young member) was that a very powerful and famous man had joined, and he was also a member of the Dark Brotherhood. Spitefully he had added that people 'may' have heard of him. Another rumour was that the Dragonborn had decided to go 'underground'. Calypso wondered if they had meant it literally.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Dovahkiin." Calypso said with a small curtsy.

Shadic blushed as she curtsied. "You, don't have to do that. I know, I'm suppost to be this, amazing, powerful, warrior and such, but despite all the stuff I've done, at the end of the day I'm like everyone else." He said, looking at the floor, embarrassed. {Maybe I can use that to my advantage. She might be honored at the chance to be mine.} He thought to himself. But then he remembered something. "Wait, Calypso! Now I remember, you're the one Dinya and Haelga were talking about. Haelga seemed upset that you were taking some of the men. And, well you've probably heard what Dinya's said about your 'practices'. But, it's not like you're married, so you can't really be unfaithful can you? You're just trying to find love, like the rest of us, aren't you?" He said, first smirking at her, which turned into a real smile. "If it's not too bold of me... may I be your next attempt at love?" He asked, offering her his hand.

Calypso smiled at his modesty. "Not everyone else can slay dragons." As he explained how he knew her name, her face slightly reddened, both with embarrassment and anger. So now Dinya was telling all of Riften about her theories. Great. Perfect. All she needed on her title of 'Orphaned Mara Priestess Disgrace' was 'Whore' or 'Slut'. But as Shadic continued, she realised maybe the gossiping would do her some good. If any of the men in Riften had an open mind like Shadic, they would probably want to visit her. But Shadic was the fisrt person who had actually agreed with her almost word for word. And as his smirk became genuine, she was completely sold on his polite and offering manner. She doubted she would even give the other men of Riften a chance. The Dovahkiin had convinced her to give him a chance.
"I would be honoured." Calypso smiled, taking his hand.

Shadic smiled and leaned in slowly, giving her a soft, tender kiss on the lips. "I actually have a house here in Riften. Honeyside. If, you'd like to go." He asked, wanting to still be polite despite the powerful urge to rip off her clothing and ravage her right then and there. But he could feel the same loneliness that he suffered, the want to love and be loved, to be married. He knew that Mara had led him here, to her own priestess, who needed love, as he did.

Calypso closed her eyes and smiled against his lips as he kissed her. He was a much better kisser than Briehl, she knew that much, and she was sure he would be a much better lover. As he pulled away, she laughed softly. "Can you make it to Honeyside?" She asked flirtatiously, her arms still around his waist. She could feel the aura the temple held. Even though they were alone right now, the energy pulsed like Mara herself was condoning the events that could take place here. It was so much stronger than anything she had felt with any other man. Grinning, she stood on tip toe's to meet Shadic's ear. "We're alone here, and the temple will still be empty for a while." She murmured seductively in his ear.

"Then let us show eachother our love." He whispered back to her, removing his armor to reveal his large member to her. "Mara be praised for guiding me to you. And may she be praised for condoning our love in her own temple." He said softly, before kissing Calypso again.

Calypso wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards the alter in the middle of the room. She quickly undid the fastening at the back of her neck, and let her tunic fall off, revealing the curvy and generous figure the tunic hadn't complemented. Sitting herself on the alter, and wrapping her legs around his waist, she returned his kiss fully, becoming wetter at the thought of him thrusting inside her.

He stared in awe and love at her figure, drinking in her beauty. "Mara and Dibella both be praised, for granting me such a beautiful lover." He whispered as he slid his length into her, needing to push with a little extra force to get it in all the way. "Such a wet hole. And so hot within. Does my manhood feel good inside you my love?" He panted softly, enjoying every tiny inch of her pussy.

Calypso pressed herself against him and moaned when he thrust his length into her. "Oh Gods yes Shadic." She moved her hips against his, his cock making her moan in pleasure. He felt so good. Leaning back and resting on her elbows, she thrust her chest into the air, breathing heavily and inviting him the play with her hips or her large breasts. "Harder! Oh!" She moaned.
She had been right, he was a much better lover. Her she was, being fucked on a love goddesses alter by the Dragonborn. The situation was almost unreal.

Shadic smiled as his lover moaned and squeezed his organ with her cunt. "As you wish love." He replied before he began pounding away at her, squeezing her soft, supple breasts and sucking on one of her nipples. "Calypso, when the time comes, may I fill you with my seed?" He groaned as he ravaged her faster and even harder.

Calypso rocked her hips into his, slamming against him, making her gasp in absolute pleasure. "Oh yes, come in me!" She moaned as she approached orgasm. She gasped again as his tongue flickered over a sensitive nipple. His cock was amazing, and it filled her easily. She was so wet, and about to come with him.

"Then when I cum, I'll be sure to pump every little drop into you my dear." He noticed she was already showing signs of about to cum. "You're cumming already babe? By the divines, you must really love my cock if you're cumming so quickly." He panted, glad to be so good at fucking her that she would be cumming multiple times before he got to fill her cunt with his hot sperm.

He licked Calypso's other nipple as he pounded away at her love hole, wishing he could be cumming with her, filling her womb with his liquid love. He knew right then and there that he loved this woman, and wanted to be by her side for the rest of his life.

Calypso's breath heaved, and she felt her orgasm coming fast. "Oh!" With a flash of blinding light behind her eyes, she climaxed, both his cock and the licking of her nipples making her moan. "Oh Gods Shadic." She gasped. "That was amazing."

He stoped pumping as she came. Once she was finished he smiled at her before resuming his pounding of her pussy. "Oh I'm just warming up. Now comes the hard stuff." He said before giving her his all, pounding her with speed that seemed inhuman, and with strength that seemed more powerful then a giant.

Calypso was taken aback by the continual pounding, but the shock almost immediately gave way to intense pleasure which made her arch her back and moan with lust. Lying back against the alter with her arched back, Calypso wrapped her legs around his torso again, and pulled herself into his thrusts, matching his pounding rhythm. She couldn't help the erotic and sexy noises that kept emitting from her mouth, he was just so good.

Shadic groaned with his lover as he felt his balls beginning to tingle, a sign he work be cumming in a few minutes. He deeply enjoyed her erotic sounds, as they helped him along the way to orgasm. He squeezed her breasts harder as he ravaged her love hole, glad that she was in pure bliss.

Back
Top Bottom