Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Regarding Gentlemen Seeking a Good Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronny

Meteorite
General

My name is Veronica, you can call me Ronny, and I'm in the market to start up an RP. To start off, I like to think of myself as a very literate role player, and I would love for my partners to reflect my ability, but I'm not outrageously picky. I do require fluent, decent grammar and sentence flow, and readable spelling. I'm not perfect, and my spelling sucks, and I don't expect you to be perfect, either. That being said, if it's obvious your spelling mistakes aren't just slip ups or typos, and you are constantly spitting out grotesquely misspelled posts, I'll have to cease role playing with you. There is a point where it stops being fun to try and sound out what you've written. (I don't write this to be mean; I've had a lot of experience with young role players and their 'chat speak' or just blatant disregard for the English language; it is infuriating)

I don't like setting sentence or paragraph limits. Threads always start out with long, well thought out posts, several paragraphs long, but as the story progresses and the plot gets juicier, it becomes less about eloquence and more about the nitty-gritty of the story. Especially with adult-themed role play. So, I'll just say, give me all you've got. If you want to write me a novel? Great! If you're stumped and can only write a few sentences? That's fine too. Just don't make a habit of only writing the bare bones; sometimes it's necessary, but on the whole, an RP is more enjoyable with more details!

I like sex-driven plots, but I also love story-driven! The writer inside of me craves more than just meet-then-fuck. But it all depends, really. Sometimes I want plot, sometimes I want sex. I also only role play over threads. No PM RPs, or email/instant messenger RPs, sorry.

Kinks

I am a lady, I like playing ladies, and on a sexual basis, I am into only males. I would consider, though, maybe doing a romantic RP with another lady. It depends. And on that note, I don't care if you are a lady playing a man or an actual man playing a man. Makes no difference, really.

My f-list can be found here: http://www.f-list.net/c/ronny

And if you're looking at the list, thinking, "TL;DR", then let me give you a quick over-view. Some of my favorite kinks are
Force/Coercion/Blackmail
Pseudo and True Rape
Risk of Pregnancy/Internal Cumshots
Humiliation
Master/Slave
Public Scenes

And some of my absolute No-Nos are
Anal
Fisting of any kind
Furries
Transformation
Inflation/Growth
Scat/Toilet Play
Vore
Major Pain/Torture

That leaves a huge gray area, so if you have time, it would probably be best to bite the bullet and check out the list :) But if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I won't bite (much)

Scenarios

I'm open to many things, so if you have a scenario in mind that you'd like to try, please, feel free to propose it! But if you're not sure where you want to start, I've got a couple of ideas in mind that have been bumping around in my skull for a while

Hot for Teacher (Uncreative name d:)
Your character knows he shouldn't be looking at students this way, but there's just something about one particular girl (my character) that gets him all hot and bothered. It doesn't help that my character has no qualms about flirting and showing some skin to get good grades. After the initial taboo of the relationship is breeched, our characters would fuck all over the school, during and after class, throwing caution to the wind as to who sees them while they carry out their illicit tryst.

I Can't Lose this Job!
My character has fallen on some hard times, and after months of searching, has finally landed a job as a secretary for the CEO of a very successful company in NYC. But what she didn't realize was that her job description covers more than just filing and typing; her new boss (your character) forces his new employee to perform increasingly daring and risky sexual acts, ranging from the innocent to the straight-out explicit at the risk of firing her if she does not comply.

Unnamed Idea (this one is loose and open for discussion)
In something of an alternate, semi post-apocalyptic universe, one of humanities last remaining spectator sports is called 'Gladiatorals,' and originally it was devised as a way for greedy men to have their way with the desperate masses of starving women who offer themselves up for competition with the promise that if they won, they'd be set for life. Basically, one woman and one man would fight, and if the woman won, she'd be awarded a small prize, and the offer that if she fought again, she'd win a bigger prize the next victory, and so on and so forth. For a long time, very few women ever advanced to level two, and even fewer made it past level three. If the woman lost her match, she was then basically the property of whatever man she had lost to. That would all change when my character took to the arena. Small and unintimidating, no one expected she would be such an exceptional fighter. She's been living it up for a long time as one of the most celebrated, and wealthy woman fighters in the Gladiatorals, that is, until your character challenges her. This has been an idea bumping around in my head for a while, and basically, is just an excuse to add in a post-apocalyptic setting and a few fight scenes into your basic slave-master plot.

I'm also open to any and all slave-master scenarios, or any romantic scenarios as well. I'm not all dark, gritty non-con :)

Interested? Just shoot me a PM and we'll talk. Hope to see you 'gents on the threads soon!

~Veronica Babo~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom