Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Semi-Advance Lit Plot Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth
Welcome one and all to my new request thread. c: Certain aspects have changed greatly since my original thread so please take a gander.

Important Note: I have three rp partners that tend to come first since they are incredibly awesome! ^_^; I've been playing with them for a lil bit now and just adore them to death. It's nothing personal against any potential and future rp partners, so please don't take it that way.

Personal Data
Real Life Name | Don't ask for you shall not receive.
Gender | Female
D.o.B. | 17-12-1987
Material Status | In a Committed Relationship since 17-1-2O1O
Time Zone | EST
Schedule | Work Mon-Fri 8am-1pm at my Day Job and I also work from home which the hours can vary due to it being for commissions.
Due to this reason, there may be times that I am too busy with commissions to be able to respond to roleplay posts. Around the holidays, I do get extra busy, fair warning.

Lists Data
|(Some important factors you should read before continuing on to determine if we are compatible to roleplay with one another. Subjects may be edited as I see fit.)|
♦ Absolutely NOT going to happen: Scat, Watersports, You transforming of my character in shape, form, nor size, anal to mouth (a2m), first person roleplaying, roleplaying via pm.
♦ F-List Found Here. (May need to be updated.)
♦ Third Person Roleplaying Only.
♦ I will roleplay through THREADS or INSTANT MESSENGER only. Messengers are: Msn- siri.scythe@hotmail.com | Aim- siri.scythe@aim.com
♦ Concerning Anal, I am beyond iffy with this now. It appears that almost EVERYONE is wanting anal and preferring anal. Well, I'm sick and tired of it now so I will have to be extremely convinced for this to happen.
♦ Concerning Oral, I don't mind it but rarely are my characters on the receiving end. So unless my character is receiving it then your characters shall never receive it.

Extreme Kinks Data
♦ Larger Partners (taller, muscular, and even up for heavy set)
♦ Large Cocks (10 inches to seventeen inches) and Thick Cocks (Unless you're playing a human male, then I only want them to have 8-10.5 inches.)
♦ Multiple Cocks / Double/Multiple Penetration
♦ Heavy Cum Loads
♦ Bloating/Inflation/Bulging
♦ Hard, Kinky, Rough, and Feverish Fucks
♦ Hymen Penetration
♦ Cervix Penetration
♦ Animal Shape Cocks (Barbed, Knotting, Unique in Shape, Non-human shape, etc.)
♦ My OC in Heat
♦ Impregnation
♦ Dominant and Strong Partners

Roleplay Data
|(This is what you can expect from me during our roleplays and what I am hoping for in turn.)|
Proper Capitalization, Grammar, and, Spelling. There me be some minor mistakes occasionally, but I do my best to avoid them. Bare MINIMUM of FOUR paragraphs. My posts length vary and may depend upon my partner. I can type 'chapter' posts as well. The MAX I have ever typed in a rp response was TWENTY-FIVE paragraphs. IM responses may/will be smaller due to character limit and so forth. IM rp's are mostly for smut based. In my opinion I value QUALITY and QUANTITY the SAME.

Pairings Data
|(Gender Pairings)|
♦ My OC | Female
♦ My OC | Futa
♦ My OC | Male
|(Species Pairings)|
♦ My OC | Angel
♦ My OC | Demi-God
♦ My OC | Demonic or Mythical Creature
♦ My OC | Digimon
♦ My OC | Domesticated (or) Stray (or) Wild Animal
♦ My OC | Furry
♦ My OC | Human (Mainly Kimi or Natasha for this pairing.)
♦ My OC | Pokemon
♦ My OC | Tentacle Monster
♦ My OC | Warlock

Characters Data
|(At Current and Present time, I will only roleplay the characters I have listed below. Sorry. :c)|

Kimi | 5'
|(Real Life Picture References)|
1 2 3 <-Ignore the funky looking hand.. both of her hands are normal.

Syrie | 5'
|(Non Real Life aka Art Picture Reference)|
1 Not pictured: her canine ears are pierced and have piercings, as well as is her navel.

Natasha | 5'
|(Non Real Life aka Art Picture Reference)|
1 2 1(she can be a blonde or a brunette)

Would love for someone to play this guy as well as also would love to do this pairing.

Ideas Data
Siren
|(My OC (any of the three) | Human)|
My character grew up in a tough life. Her mother had left her and her father when she but five years old. Her mother had some dark secrets in that she practiced witchcraft. She had witnessed her mother's practices, and watched silently from a closet. When her mother left, she left behind some of her books. She found the books was rather intrigued by them. Years pass, and she's an outcast in school. She's a top notch, straight A student and finds a hard time fitting in. Her mother's recluse and promiscuous behaviour has followed her, even into high school. Soon, there is a transfer student who witnesses the bullying and soon stands up for my character. The two become close friends, the new student being my character's protector. My character ends up forming a crush on her new found protector. Something ends up happening where she ends up being killed by some of her bullies and it's on accident. They try to cover it up and her protector knows about it and was there when it happened.

The following school day, my character shows up in school with a whole new look to her. She's dressing rather provocatively, wearing make-up, confident, and her whole aura is just different and far more alluring and seductive, particularly in a sexual manner.

Nonetheless, the bullies who accidentally killed her and her protector are in shock to see her 'alive'. She had been reborn as a seductive siren. Her feelings carrying over for her protector while everyone else is but a threat in her eyes. She is no longer quiet and shy and with such confidence, makes a move on her protector admitting her feelings for her protector. She plans on getting her revenge against those who partook in her accidental death, not caring if it was an accident or not.

The protector can be male or female. If female, if you're alright with it, my character is able to manipulate the other's body, causing a cock to grow. With my character now being a Siren, she has a more dominant personality.

Forever Yours
|(My OC (Kimi or Natasha) | Human)|
Childhood can be tough but what makes it most bearable is a best friend. A spark happens when two children form such a tight and close bond. Two children spend several years of their childhood together and the boy soon buys the girl a ring from a coin machine and offers it to the girl, asking her to marry him. She agrees. A strong has formed between the two and nothing could seem to get the two children down. He is her comfort and protector. Whenever she has trouble at home, he is there to provide a blanket and shelter. He giving her a reason to live. Soon, their is a falling out between the parents of the two and the children are ripped from one another's arms. He promises that he will find her.

Years pass, and the children loose contact with one another. A dark lie is told to the girl by her demented and twisted father. She locks the pain away behind a stone wall and she looses herself as she locks her memories. The only thing she remembers from her childhood is that that toy ring, although she does not know why it's of grave importance, just knows it's most precious treasure. Her emotions are locked behind a facade as she lost her feelings. Due to her father's possessive and protective nature, she is forced to enroll in female academies yet when she graduates from freshman year, she manages to convince her father to allow to attend a co-ed academy when they move yet again. By chance, it's the same academy at that her long lost best friend is attending.

He has managed to secure him quite the rap through out his years. He carries the bad boy persona down pat and even known as a heart breaker. No girls are able to get close to his closed off heart as he has locked it. A strange promise lingering in his mind, preventing himself from giving his heart away. He is extremely strong willed and arrogant with a sadistic streak. He has no problem in breaking young girl's hearts. At first, there is slight confrontation between the two as she does not give into his charm, which entices him further. As the two collide, a forgotten and lost love soon rekindles itself. The forgotten and locked away memories of the past are awakened. Yet, strong outside forces attempt to separate the two lovers and blood is soon being spilled. It seems that a dark secret has brought about revenge in the best friend as he will slay anyone who gets in his way of him being with his beloved.

Forbidden
|(My OC Natasha | This Male)|
Natasha is the daughter of a well renowned mafia boss. Her father's terror and reputation proceeds him and he has a rap that he has worked for. He is a powerful crime lord known through out the nations, yet he is seemingly untouchable. Witnesses always seem to vanish and justice never can wrap its arms around his neck. His most valued possession is his daughter from his late wife. Despite his cruel behaviour, she is one who has never been fed his wrath. He spoils his daughter yet she is not a spoiled brat, simply spoiled and well loved by her father. She is the one he trusts with every detail and core of his being and she loves her father more than any other. Yet, a young man soon finds his way into the life of the seventeen year old girl. A skilled mercenary goes under cover and manages to worm his way into Natasha's father's ranks. He is quite skilled, having been raised in the mercenary life since he was a young child. He first enters when he is seventeen and Natasha is thirteen. When Natasha turns seventeen and he twenty-one, he is assigned to be her body guard.

The way he has secured his title as her body guard was a tricky play and took some patience to set up her original body guard. He managed to make Natasha and her father believe that the other body guard was betraying them and was threatening the safety of Natasha. The body guard is soon 'discarded' in the mannerism that her father saw fit. The twenty-one year old mercenary hard work pays off as he can get close to Natasha now and get what he can to bring down her father. Yet, what will happen when he forms feelings for the young lady? The feelings had been kindling since she was sixteen, and after a year of watching her from afar and now being able to interact with her on a daily basis, what will he do? What will happen when she learns of who he really is? A betrayal is sure to happen and blood will be shed. Will the mercenary turn over the information he has collected? Will he bring down Natasha's father's reign? Will Natasha becoming head of the syndicate and with the mercenary at her side? What will happen?

Howling Breath
|(My OC Syrie | Human or Demon or Other Deity)|
Wolves are wise creatures, existing since before the dawn of man. While some wolves have chosen to shed to their ties to the wilderness and live with man, becoming domesticated dogs, there are those who wish to remain in the wilderness. Wild and free, seemingly untamable, they manage to flourish, even with man encroaching onto their land and destroying their homes. Syrie was born many centuries, her birth right being a wolf deity. She is able to see through any through lie and can bring about great profit. Her blessings ensure a profitable harvest and fertile lands. Even though she is but a pup by deity standards, she is still wise beyond her youth.

I am leaving this one open for discussion as there are so many directions this can take route. I'm more than happy to listen to your input for this idea.

Birth Right
|(My OC Syrie | Demon or Deity or Elemental/Mythical Creature)|
Syrie was by far a normal child. She possessed two particular traits that made her different, her two different coloured irises and those canine ears. Syrie lived in the human plain, adopted by a human man and a human woman. Her biological mother had fled from their plains with her infant daughter, Syrie. Her mother had been several wounded and was found by the young human couple who took the strange female into their home. They attempted to nurse her back to health, but to no prevail. Feeling the warmth and love coming from the human couple, she knew she could entrust them with her daughter. The young couple, unable to have a child, take Syrie in as their own. Within a few weeks of the mother coming into their care, she passes away. The couple give Syrie love and affection, raising her as their own. Yet, their love and affections could not shield Syrie from the cruelty of human nature. She was shunned and mocked due to her different coloured eyes, and the abuse from the other children simply worsened whenever they witnessed her strange ears. Each time her ears were discovered, her parents moved. Soon, they settled in a more isolated home, this time Syrie rarely leaving the house nor wandering too far from it.

One faithful night, Syrie is awakened by a strange a feeling. An aura captivates her attention and leads her astray from her home. On the outskirts of the nearest town, she stumbles upon a strange sight and witnesses a strange act by something not human. She follows the other into the town down a back alley way. He disappears through a wall, and she follows. Through the wall lies another town, a middle plain between the human and another. In that town market she sees many strange beings. Syrie soon leaves and traces her steps back to the human plain and to her home. After taking up some courage, she talks with her parents about it, and they decide she is old enough to where they can reveal the truth behind how she came into their life. A full moon cycle passes before she feels that same strange feeling once more and ventures out, this time, the other reacts to her. There is something strange and eerily similar about Syrie to the other.

So, that's the gist of this idea. Syrie is actually of noble birth from the other plain. There had been overturn in power and corruption had ensued. The new ruler had planned to make Syrie its mate, but Syrie's mother had fled during the overturn of power. Now, the one Syrie's meet can either be friend or foe at first. Either having been a 'knight' so to speak for the noble family, or could have been an assassin for the other power. Either way, the two fall in love. Syrie's mother believed in human kind and wished to remain at peace with the human plain while the other power wished to enslave and wipe out the human species all together, not deeming them worthy of life. Whether your character is friend or foe, at first they believe at humans aren't worth it either, but eventually Syrie opens their eyes to see that humanity is worth protecting, despite her own hardships she endeared with them.

I am open for other ideas/plots as well. c:

Cute Neko Girl

Back when there was but one realm, two high powers ruled and controlled over all, those of the Infernal Flames and those of the Divine Light. Caught between the two were the mortals known as Humans. They ranked low on the chain and were seen as nothing more than pests by both the Infernals and Divines. The Infernals and Divines often clashed with one another, a never ending cycle of bloodshed. Slowly, the humans began to rise up, seeking their freedom from the bloodshed. A small group soon then form, one from the Divines, one from the Infernals, and the rest from the Humans. The group grew very tight and close to one another, a strong bond of friendship forming and blossoming. Yet, it was between the one from the Divines and the one from the Infernals that an even deeper seed was sown.

Oh, I can check pm's. I just wasn't going to be able to come back onto the site when I posted that in my other thread. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom