Boderlands inspired

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmshodes

Star
I want to see something done that has a skill tree like in the borderlands games, were you have trees for different types of skills, and can't reach the higher skills until you've gotten enough from the lower levels. I don't think I want to do character classes, but instead a wide variety of trees that any character can gain points in. I don't really have anything set up yet, and am looking for a coGM or two to help figure everything out. I think I'd like it to be a sort of anything goes rp(magic, tech, mutations, etc, etc.)

As for the actual plot, I'm thinking a school, or training institution could be a good place to start. Maybe the characters are dimensional police. It could be done so there's different offices. Maybe even from competing nations, or organizations. Some characters could even play freelance. I guess it would be one of those, what are they called, Sandbox rps. I'm hoping it'll be an ongoing thing like some of the school rps I've seen. I could also see this as an open thread in the sexual areas. I just didn't post it on there because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to put up two interest that are the same.

Idk it's just a sort of spur of the moment thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom