Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arena

nanachan

Supernova

Deep under the earth is the realm of the Dark Elf. In the obsidian city of Dais, men and women kidnapped from the world above is gathered, traded, butchered and used for the entertainment of the Dark Elves. They serve as many things, from love slaves to gladiatorial battles. You are one of the newly captured slaves, a human warrior obtained after a succesful raid by one of the many dark elf clans. Considered to be a worthy male warrior, you escaped castration, a fate given to those deemed unworthy of being gladiators. During the auction, you are bought by house Morwain, one of the clans that participated in the raid and the death of your friends and family. It's matriarch, lady Sylene, bidding a high price for you and a few other men and woman.

'Fear not Death, it is merciful, Fear Sylene for she is not'. A saying that is often heard amongst the slaves and even inhabitants of the Obsidian city. She is as ruthless as she is beautiful, taking the throne of her household from her mother after flaying the woman. Even her kins keep their distance from her, a wise move as Sylene is as paranoid as she is cunning and any hint of treachery will result in murder. Sadistic as only a dark elf can be, she is fond of gladiatorial battles and is well known to use her most succesful gladiators as personal sex toys.

She was the one who executed your family. Will you survive the gladiatorial arena long enough to get closer and avenge your family? Or will you succumb to destiny and accept your fate?

Rules
-Dnd 3.5 or Pathfinder
-Sex uses the book of unlawful carnal knowledge
-SRD only and warrior classes only (ranger, rogue, fighter, barbarian, figher)
-Human or half orc only
-Starting level is 5

I'm looking for someone who can do this one on one. It will be sexual, dark and very psychological.Definitely for the faint of heart. I'd appreciate it if you could send me your character profile via pm (sheet not neccesary, but would be nice). Hopefully i get a good player for this as it will be roleplay intensive, so if you just want to roll dices, please don't apply.

Back
Top Bottom