Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderbender Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

superiorinferior

Meteorite
Hi. Looking for anyone interested in some gender transformation roleplay. I have some ideas below, but if there's any ideas you have, please PM me them and we can discuss.

Haunted House:
Really basic scenario where our characters enter into a haunted house and are put through dozens of magical scenarios involving us being the opposite sex.

Erase and Replace:
Our characters find out too much information about a secret organization. The organization kidnaps us and plans on changing our identity entirely so that we forget what we knew. This includes changing our genders. For this one, although I definitely want my character to go through changes, you do not have to have a character who does. Instead, you can play as the people who run the organization and the transformation process. If you want to play as a character who is transformed too, then I can play all the additional characters who work at the organization along with my main character.

Three Wishes Gone Wrong:
Basic plot. Our characters come across a genie who grants each of us three wishes. Our wishes go wrong and eventually cause us to be transformed into the opposite sex.

That's it for now. If you have any questions, please PM me. I hope to hear from you soon. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom