Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please take a look. It's free. ^^....ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesoup

Star
Hey, I'm looking to be the Dom in this rp but I am equally open to playing sub. Actually, Sub would be extra fun depending on the idea but I'll leave that up to you.

Please be detailed and moderately active. Something around one paragraph long post per day is my MINIMUM.

I'm a very smutty person but if I'm interested in a story I'll tone down the smut. IF the story is really good and interests me. No promises.

Lastly, I'm looking for an m/f rp only. I'd prefer it if you'd be willing to do anal but if not we'll work it out. I will absolutely NOT do any toilet play, scat, vore, furries or death. Kemonomimis (if that's how it's spelled) are fine, just no furries.

Aaaanyways, I'm into total and utter domination. As in, I am the center of your LIFE!!! maybe not so much a pet/master situation since I already have a ton of those but if the idea is unique enough, I will definitely consider it.

If I were a sub I would probably prefer to be the complete opposite. Blindly loyal, Obsessive, slave to your dom, that sort of thing. This rp would actually be more likely to be available since I don't do this role very often though I really enjoy it almost as much as Dom.

If I were to name any specific pairings, which I'm not good at, these would be it:
(me on the left)

Babysitter/bored, slutty girl (slightly younger)
Guy/Slutty babysitter (older, obviously)
Driving instructor/student driver (CAR SEX!!!)
Guy/Best friend and jealous twin (would need to play 2 roles)
Psychologist/sex addict
Nerdy guy/stalker
Stalker/Schoolgirl (non-con)
Tribe of savages/Explorer (non-con gangbang)
Mob boss/Snitch (non-con)

Well, that's about it for now. PM me if you're interested because if you post here I probably won't see it.

i could RP with you. you name it, and i can be sub. i am moderately active, i post about a paragraph or two at a time if its really good! but yea id RP with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom