Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nami's Rp Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, Guys! I hope you're doing well today. I'm hoping for some help. I'm currently looking for a few new roleplays. I would prefer it be long term, because I like connecting with someone and being able to try new ideas later on.

Things I won't do::
  • Incest
  • Too big of an age difference
  • Pee/poo/Vomit anything.
  • Be dominant.

Now that that is out of the way, lets get to talking about how it should go. I think of myself as semi-lit to lit, and I believe you should be somewhat close. I would like for you to at least give me one paragraph. I will try to match whatever it is you give me. :)

I would like to roleplay through PM or a messenger(would be easier). I'm up for compromising with you.

I would like my roleplays to have a bit of story with them, something to space out the sex. Saying that, I don't mean they won't have it. I do enjoy that part of it as well. I don't particularly have plots set out, but here's a few pairings I have looked at.
((mine will be Bolded ))
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf(during a war)
Vampire x Hunter
Experiment x Doctor
Experiment x Person to find them
Masked Person x Masked Person ((this would happen at a party scene))
Arranged Marriage
Girl sacrificed/given x ?(this can be any race)
Captor x Captive

This is in no way everything I like, but it is what comes to mind. I'm open to any other plots, ideas, or pairings. Just let me know what you're into. :3

I do have a job and school, so I may be a little late getting back to you before we start. Just send me a PM or comment on here and we can check into it. I would love to hear from you. Toodles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom