Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Long Term RP PArtner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknezz

Star
Hey! My third thread but I really want that long term partner but nobody can stick with me. I usually am in love with teasing if you can tease my character really good then your a really good rper. I want to be able to have fun and not wait forever. I understand if your busy and you can't respond quickly but more then 3 or 4 days just makes me think you quit on me. So please don't make me do that. I would IM but my compuuter is sadly old (and I mean REALLY old) so I only PM or thread. I hven't done thread in a long time, because I stopped Rping for awhile and wanted to get back into the flow of things. So I want to do a RP in a thread now hopefully people will want to too.

I am open to any kind of RP but I don't go over my limits and I basically stick with a plot driven rp. I love smut BUT I don't want it driving my RP because it gtets boring and I can't really reply to it.

My Kinks

TEASING
COCK GROWTH (NOT TO BIG)
DEEPTHROAT (RECIEVING)
ROUGH SEX (NOT BLOODY)
RAPE (RARELY)
Any offerson other things ask me don't be afraid.

My No-No's

BLOOD
GORE
THROWING UP
PREGNANCY
INFLATION(seriously I don't want to see my stomach get bigger cause my partner released in me it's just idk not my thing)

I have many craving of roles but you know I ahave been craving Rp's with cops lately like.
Undercover Cop x Street Racer
Undercover Cop x Pimp

Things like that. I don't mind being a dom girl or sub girl but I am not a mistress girl.

You have RP Idea you wanna try then tell me I will match your post length but I am open for PM's and Thread's but my computer is old so I can't do IM's in emails.

Thank you and PLEEEEEEEEASE RP with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom