Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay anyone? ;) (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING! I ONLY DO 6-12 SENTENCES! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, THEN DON'T PM ME! ALSO IF YOU HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO LEAVE ROLEPLAYS, DO NOT PM ME. I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS AND THEN I ASK IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE ROLE. AFTER THAT, I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING I SAY, LET ME KNOW! I WANT IT TO BE PLEASUREABLE FOR US BOTH!

I'm a female, therefore I only play females. I mainly play 1 character. So if you want me to play more than one, I most likely won't. I also will rarely be dominant, but can be convinced, if your good at convincing ;)

Kinks:
BDSM*****!!!
Humiliation***
Dominant guys*****!!!
Smut***
Romance***
Kidnapping***
Impregnation*
(I am open to trying your kinks, unless they are the following!)

Won't do...UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!
Scat
Watersports
Beastiality (this is the only one I've never tried that I don't know if id like or not)
Violence, blood, gore, etc.

Possibly will do:
Imaginary creatures
Fandom (this requires a lot of convincing)
Rape

Roles! If you have any ideas to spruce them up, LET ME KNOW! These are just rough ideas....

Want to get OUT! (CRAVING!)
One day, her friends ditch her when police roll up. She gets caught with some drugs and weapons, and gets sent to jail. This one corrections officer has been eyeing her. She thinks he's attractive but doesn't know if she would get in trouble for making a move on him. She decides if she really has his eye out for her, he will come after her.

You did WHAT with my sister?!
His fiance has a twin sister, who looks just like his fiance. One night he gets extremely drunk, and he goes into his fiances sisters room instead of the guest room. The sister thinks he is her boyfriend, but is drunk as well.....this could go many ways, they could get caught, or run away together, or anything really.

In need of someone
This takes place in medieval times. He is the king of a village, and is tired of the women he already has, and wants someone new. He sends some of his men to find the most beautiful servant they can find......we can talk more about this.

More roles to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom