Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slytherin Common Room

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
33wuvjq.jpg

The Slytherin Common Room
(It is located underground in the southeastern corner of the castle near the Dungeons. To enter, one must know the password.)

14t55dt.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Cameron Donovan, Cam
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
House/Year:Slytherin, 2nd Year
Wand:10", Willow, Veela
Tagging:Severus, Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon

Cameron sighed as he made his way through the doors of the Slytherin common room, he wasn't having the greatest first day of school to say the least. He got the wind knocked out of him in Muggle Defenses, his potion boiled over and burned a hole in the desk, the only class he really did good in was Care of Magical Creatures but that was just one class out of the ones he took. Just as he was about to head to the dorms to change he noticed Severus sitting on the couch, Cameron could tell he was upset. He had never really talked to Severus before but then again he didn't really talk to anyone other then Zachary. Cameron's eyes shifted to the black envelope on the floor, "Are you alright?" ,Cameron asked quietly. How stupid of a question of course he wasn't alright, Cameron thought to himself, he put his hands in his pockets then looked to the floor, his hair falling in his face. Cameron was never good with people and he hoped that he didn't sound like a complete idiot because he was genuinely concerned, even if he didn't know Severus to well that was just the type of person Cameron was.

14t55dt.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Severus told him to go away it took Cameron a moment to register what he had said and when he did he nodded, "S-sorry" ,he said quietly before turning to walk away. He jumped when Severus kicked the table, Cameron didn't exactly know whether or not to say something else so he froze for a moment. "I'm just gonna go over there and study I won't bother you anymore" ,Cameron said calmly before looking to the floor again and quietly making his way over to one of the tables and laying all of his stuff out.

14t55dt.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Severus handed the letter to him Cameron read it then looked to Severus, "I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry that no one seems to be explaining anything to you I mean three words to let you know a loved one died seems so....so lazy" ,Cameron stated. Realizing what he had said he sighed, "Sorry I don't mean to be so forward about things it's just I think you deserve more then that, more then just a few hurtful words....everyone does". Cameron then glanced down at his book hoping he didn't offend in any way.

acd9o0.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Zachary Donovan, Zach
Attire:Link
House/Year:Slytherin, 4th Year
Wand:9", Oak, Unicorn
Tagging:Anyone, Kasey
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

2afhdo8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Kasey Reyes
Attire:Bathing Suit
House/Year:Slytherin, 2nd year
Tagging:Anyone, Zachary
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later Afternoon

Zachary uttered the password then the doors to the Slytherin Common room opened letting Kasey and himself inside along with Bane. When inside Zachary noticed Cameron talking to one of their fellow housemates and gave them both a quiet nod before grabbing Bane to prevent him from rushing over to Cameron. "Come on boy let's go get dried off" ,Zachary stated quietly so that he wouldn't disturb his brother's conversation.

Kasey watched as Zach grabbed Bane then shot Cameron a look before grabbing Zachary by the arm, "Come on we can go change together" ,she said in his ear before smirking and nearly dragging Zachary off to the boy's dorm.

(Both Exit to Slytherin Boy's Dorms)

14t55dt.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

It seemed as if Severus didn't really want to be bothered so Cameron took his leave and made his way to the boy's dorm to change. It seemed as if no one really wanted to be bothered with him so he figured he would head into Hogsdale to get away for a while.

(Exits to Slytherin Boy's Dorm)

Back
Top Bottom