Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There must be one clever kinky Dom Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo

Planetoid
Hello,
I am Milo and I have a kinky plot line. I am not sure if you will have any interest but as they say nothing venture nothing gained.
I recently read a story about an arrogant and abusive college guy who gets caught stealing girl’s underwear out of the apartments washing machine. It turns, out fed up with loosing her clothes, a clever coed installs a video camera in the washroom. Armed with the recorded evidence the girl decides to give the thief a choice, the law or become her unconditional slave. The story is filled with forced cross-dressing and humiliation as this girl makes this poor guy into her maid and challenge herself to see what humiliates him the most.
I know this is out there but what can I say the idea is quit the turn on.
Let me know what you think.

M

Milo said:
Hello,
I am Milo and have a need to fulfill a kinky fantasy. I am not sure if you will have any interest but as they say nothing venture nothing gained.
I recently read a story about an arrogant college guy who gets caught stealing girl’s underwear out of the apartments washing machine. It turns, out fed up with loosing their clothes, the girls install a video camera in the washroom. Armed with the recorded evidence the girls decide to give the thief a choice, the law or become their unconditional slave. The story is filled with forced cross-dressing and humiliation as the girls make this poor guy into their maid and challenge each other as to who can humiliate him the most.
I know this is out there but what can I say the idea is quit the turn on.
Let me know what you think.

M

I would love to force into a pair of my panties sweetheart. Be careful what you ask for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom