Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realm of Lust (1 on 1 dnd 3.5)

nanachan

Supernova
I want to try DM-ing a sex-based, sandbox game with the following premise.

-Dnd 3.5
-Any race any class
-Sexual encounter is based on the book of unlawful carnal knowledge
-Point buy 28
-Starting level 5

In one of the many realms of the multiverse, is a world where carnal energy fills the air. Those who enters this place finds that their sexual appetites are increased. Here, lies a large hotel where interplanar travelers comes for a good time. Some comes with partners, others come alone, but everyone goes home satisfied and well fucked, for there are beings in the Hotel whose life are sustained by sex, and they're always up for new partners.

The land beyond the hotel is barren and there are rumors of ruins existing, remnants of an ancient demonic civilization. If these rumors are true, there are many artifacts in these ruins.

-How to play-
Simple. Just make a character Profile in the characters thread and let me know if you want to play. We'll work it out. I'm abit new at dm-ing, so please bear with me.

post a character and i'll see what i can do ;) send me the character sheet though, and don't forget the sex tricks

I'm learning to be a DM myself by Harper. While I admit I'm unaccustomed to this kind of role, I would like to learn, if you would have me. As a standard PC of course.

Back
Top Bottom