Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changing email address, forgotten password

Had to do the same on Elliquiy...Basically I want to change the email address associated with this account to change my password only problem is I forgot my password since I never log out Sooooo how do I either go about changing my password so I can change my email or how can I change my email to get the password verification sent to the right email so I can just do it that way

Still need help >.< Not really sure who is an Admin and who is not...I know they saaaay but if I sat and went through the members list id go insane lol...and oddly..Im shy so I feel like Im bothering them by asking. If an Admin would kindly help me Id greatly appreciate it o^_^o

On the bottom of the index, look for the header titled "Board Statistics". Below it you will see you a blue bar. Look along the right-hand side of the bar until you see some words. Among those words will be "Forum Team". Clicking on this link will bring you to a directory that shows you the various usergroups on Blue Moon, and among them are the administrators. You'll want to contact darkangel76.

Back
Top Bottom